Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030

/ Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030 #2  
Markham will want to know the inside measurement of the loader bucket.

I think they want you to measure a certain distance inside the bucket........They will then subtract 1/4" I think and ship it to you.

They are great folks to deal with and a simple phone call to them will get you the best info!

Good Luck!

/ Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030 #3  
I ordered one last week. They would like the 8'' back from the tip of cutting edge all the way across. They will build it and subtract 1/4 '' . They told me two weeks to build. Is the cutting edge worn on your loader? If so you will have to replace it.

/ Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030 #4  
There is an opinion of this bar from a guy who had trouble fitting the front part of his bucket with the 8" back measurement. If you have a bucket that the cutting edge or strengthening side strap comes into the inside of the bucket, he advised using the front measurment as he had to grind quite a bit off to fit

/ Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030
All great advice guys, but I was just being lazy and hoped someone with an LA403 loader could just give me the correct measurement.

/ Markam Welding Tooth Bar for B3030 #6  
I believe there are two different buckets available for the LA403.

1) 60" Light Material Bucket - B2355 - 58-1/2" inside measurement.

2) 54" Material Bucket - B2345 - 52 -1/4" inside measurement.

I think most B3030 tractors have the 60" bucket so your toothbar inside measurement would be the 58-1/2 figure. That is what I have on my B3030 but I purchased the ATI Toothbar #TBC-7AR from my local dealer.