Mahindra 5155 Anyone?

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #471  
I got mine from Alexandria Louisiana (red dirt) and shipped it cheaper than local dealer had them. Might check them out. I have not had mine long enough to evaluate beyond the wow is this thin great! .
i will second that thought

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #472  
Got mine. Been gawking for a bit. Got a small hay farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley of New York. Was time to upgrade to the 21st century. Mostly for tedding, raking, bailing and wood cutting (grapple).

Attachments

• 8F52A905-7AF6-4B3F-9272-B05B5F23A1CA.jpeg
    8F52A905-7AF6-4B3F-9272-B05B5F23A1CA.jpeg
    5.1 MB · Views: 83
   / Mahindra 5155 Anyone?
Got mine. Been gawking for a bit. Got a small hay farm in the beautiful Hudson Valley of New York. Was time to upgrade to the 21st century. Mostly for tedding, raking, bailing and wood cutting (grapple).
Awesome and welcome. Let us know how it goes with your new tractor. Been loving mine.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #474  
You’re gonna love this thing. Not too big but will do a crap ton of work because of its weight and healthy hydraulics.
we sold a guy one of these w a backhoe.
He loved it so much, he bought another one just 4 months later cuz he didn’t want to disengage the backhoe.
Tell me what else is out there for this kind of money that can match this tractor.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #475  
Been using a couple German John Deere’s, good tractors. JD 2440 pulls a NH 1411 discbine and will continue to. This machine will replace a Farmall Super H and an Ford 8n fel with no ballast (pretty sketchy). Me and my brother burn about 8 cords of wood a year together. This will help, got a lot of dead ash on the farm. Got the wr long 3rd function, Rim Guard and es grapple.

/ Mahindra 5155 Anyone? #477  
I got mine from Alexandria Louisiana (red dirt) and shipped it cheaper than local dealer had them. Might check them out. I have not had mine long enough to evaluate beyond the wow is this thin great! .
I also got mine from Red Dirt Tractors last May. They are a volume dealer selling across the USA. My local dealer had never seen a 5145/55 and wouldn't deal. Red Dirt plus transport saved me about $8k. And the Red Dirt prep of the tractor was great. Had a 4550 so still getting used to the shuttle but so happy to not be stick shifting for every move. love the 5155.