Loose pulley on YM1510d

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #11  
How about just replacing the bearing & seal ? Although I don't blame you for wanting a complete new part.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d
Do these pumps fit both diesel and gas motors? (mine is 1510d). Is the more expensive one worth the extra cost? I don't want to have to replace it again.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #13  
These little Yanmars don't have gasoline engines. I cannot answer your question whether the expensive one is worth the difference. Some say you get what you pay for, maybe, maybe not. I'm sure you will get more comments on your question.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #14  
Better pump, New pully Mounting studs and a Water pump Gasket. The higher price. Also noted. My 2 cents

Price Match Request​

Found a better deal? Take advantage of our best price guarantee! Fill out our form and we'll match the part price and give you a 10% bonus discount for the effort!

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #15  
Better pump, New pully Mounting studs and a Water pump Gasket. The higher price. Also noted. My 2 cents

Price Match Request​

Found a better deal? Take advantage of our best price guarantee! Fill out our form and we'll match the part price and give you a 10% bonus discount for the effort!
The Amazon pump also comes with studs and gasket.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #16  
They're match the VN el cheapo part price!! Plus 10% ;)

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d #17  
It would be hard to beat that.

/ Loose pulley on YM1510d
I ordered the amazon one, part number is the same as the most expensive one. Thanks everyone for your input :)