LED tractor lighting......

/ LED tractor lighting...... #11  
I'm replacing my tractor soon with a cabbed one. While my 4 small squares have worked fine, I'm looking at a curved bar next. For tractor work, you don't need to see really far out, but you do need to see to the sides more. Curved should give more side coverage than a straight bar, at the cost of distance, but that's not as important.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #12  
I mounted two of these 12V Tractor Work Lights | eBay hanging from my ROPS, that can rotate left & right for side lighting and fold up under my canopy out of the way when not in use...they work great.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #13  
LED t7-heavy-duty-lighting-options-02.jpg

/ LED tractor lighting...... #14  
I have found this arrangement works well for me for plowing snow: I added the small side lights because I plow thru trees and brush lined areas, and wanted to see what's along side me, as well. All 3 switch separately, since I don't always need all 3 pairs. Maybe 75 bucks invested for lights, plastic loom, switches and relay, using my time and scrap aluminum for brackets. Some paint, of course.

P1010878.jpg

/ LED tractor lighting...... #15  
It is unclear from the picture whether the light mounts make it unlikely you'll ever raise the ROP bar.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #17  
I have found this arrangement works well for me for plowing snow: I added the small side lights because I plow thru trees and brush lined areas, and wanted to see what's along side me, as well. All 3 switch separately, since I don't always need all 3 pairs. Maybe 75 bucks invested for lights, plastic loom, switches and relay, using my time and scrap aluminum for brackets. Some paint, of course.

View attachment 483585
Very nicely done!

/ LED tractor lighting...... #18  
   / LED tractor lighting...... #19  
Anyone have a link to the 2 or 3 prong connectors. Forget their brand name. They have a nut that screws them together. I need some to do a light install on the Kubota.

/ LED tractor lighting...... #20  
FWIW, the ROPS is unaffected. I even planned ahead (!) to be sure the lights wouldn't make installing the ROPS pins awkward, if you can imagine that. But then, I have done lighting jobs on our tractors 4 times now, with some re-dos as I learned. I am retired, so I have time to mess around.