Latest Threads, Something New?

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #21  
2nd Edit: As soon as I do refresh, the background goes 'dull', the red icon appears, the post count goes up and my name appears.

This is the answer. Your browser is not reconnecting to our site when you just click back so the database is not being pinged to update the thread list and indicators regarding read vs unread. You can also click on today's posts in the top nav on desktop or the lightning bolt on mobile, to get to a freshly loaded version of the today's posts page.

/ Latest Threads, Something New?
Yea, "Latest Threads" is gone. Hope the boss can find a toggle for those who liked it.
Now if he could just fix where when you finish reading a thread, when you go back out of it it is grayed out indicating you have read the entire thread, like it was up until about a week ago.

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #23  
Yea, "Latest Threads" is gone. Hope the boss can find a toggle for those who liked it.
Now if he could just fix where when you finish reading a thread, when you go back out of it it is grayed out indicating you have read the entire thread, like it was up until about a week ago.
We didn't change anything with that feature.

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #24  
Hey, the site is running pretty good now! (y)

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #25  
Gone here, too. Don't care how, but glad it's gone... :)

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #27  
Yea, "Latest Threads" is gone.
Yep gone but the empty space is still there:

Screenshot 2023-03-10 10.25.55.png

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #28  
Something happened as it stopped working on all of my browsers and others are commenting about it as well.

It's working exactly as it should. I've tested it on different browsers and platforms.

Simply clicking back does not force a page to reload. If the page is not reloaded, the updates will not show.

As I said, using the navigation links instead of clicking back will force that page to reload and any updated thread statuses will be reflected.

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #30  
Has anyone else noticed that the list of threads in a forum doesn't update like it used to? It used to be when you posted to a thread it moved to the top of the list automatically, now you need to refresh the page or exit & return to see that. Seemed to happen right around the same time as the latest posts change.