Latest Threads, Something New?

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #2  
Haven't noticed this before:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 20.05.01.png

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #3  
And if I make the window narrower it goes away on the side and shows at the bottom on my ChromeBase computer:

Screenshot 2023-03-08 20.23.19.png

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #4  
Yes I've noticed it and it looks like it's replaced the advertising that was there.

However, the annoying thing that has occurred is that once I've 'completed' all of the posts in a thread and return the the "Today's Posts", the background of that thread does not go 'dull'. I need to refresh for this to happen.

Edit: Indeed, having posted in this thread and returned to "Today's Posts", this thread remains 'bright', the watched thread red icon does not appear, the post count does not increase and my name does not appear.

2nd Edit: As soon as I do refresh, the background goes 'dull', the red icon appears, the post count goes up and my name appears.

Last edited:
   / Latest Threads, Something New? #6  
I hadn't noticed it until it was pointed out. It doesn't float so no big deal, neither was the ad that had been floating there. Now that I looked, I don't see any ads now.

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #8  
How do I turn it off? :rolleyes:

/ Latest Threads, Something New? #10  
On my older PC with a 4:3 monitor, I lose about 40% of my screen width. I'm not a fan.

Image.jpg

Last edited: