Kubota L2800 tires

/ Kubota L2800 tires
Yes i do have a loader

/ Kubota L2800 tires #12  
Not sure what the one pic of a tire warning is supposed to show.

But put them at 35-40psi if you have a loader.

20psi.....yea no surprise you are rolling them off the rim.

/ Kubota L2800 tires
That is all the writing that is on the tire.I will air them to 35,thanks

/ Kubota L2800 tires #14  
I looked up your tire, it is 6 ply and the pressure should be 36 psi (35 it totally fine). Air gauges are at best "rough" estimates!!!

/ Kubota L2800 tires
I looked up your tire, it is 6 ply and the pressure should be 36 psi (35 it totally fine). Air gauges are at best "rough" estimates!!!
I put them at 35.Its a waiting game to see if it works.Thanks for the help.Will holler back in about 3 weeks if it helped.

/ Kubota L2800 tires
That is all the writing that is on the tire.I will air them to 35,thanks
Thanks.I got them at 35 now.We will see if it gets less fkats.I hope it works.Tired of

/ Kubota L2800 tires #17  
Should be fine at suggested pressure. Being smaller, yet handling quite a load, the front tires require more pressure. Mine are to be at 28 lbs, 14 at the rear. Turf tires, and smaller R-4s or Ag tires would be even higher.

/ Kubota L2800 tires
Should be fine at suggested pressure. Being smaller, yet handling quite a load, the front tires require more pressure. Mine are to be at 28 lbs, 14 at the rear. Turf tires, and smaller R-4s or Ag tires would be even higher.

/ Kubota L2800 tires
Thanks,thats what i am doing now and tires dont look like they are rolling

/ Kubota L2800 tires #20  
Silly question, but it's happened to me - Any possibility there could be mesquite thorns or similar in the tires?