Kubota b3030 stops running

/ Kubota b3030 stops running #1  

desoto bill

Tractor
kubota b3030
Had my Kubota B3030 out mowing and all of a sudden the RPMs dropped, then the engine died. Tried restarting but got nothing when I turned the key.

Went out next day and got the tractor to start and drive a short distance but again, RPMs dropped and engine died.

Any thoughts?

/ Kubota b3030 stops running #2  
Fuel filter...not getting fuel...debris build up on safety switch?

/ Kubota b3030 stops running #3  
Make sure fuel is flowing freely into the filter. You can do that by removing the filter bowl and placing a bucket beneath. If you get good flow there clean or replace the filter. if you don't get flow there you've found the problem. If your tank vent is clogged you could also be pulling a partial vacuum in the tank which could also impede flow.

/ Kubota b3030 stops running
got fuel filters coming in case that's the problem; probably due for a change anyways. Looking in service manual for tank vent.

/ Kubota b3030 stops running #5  
Had my Kubota B3030 out mowing and all of a sudden the RPMs dropped, then the engine died. Tried restarting but got nothing when I turned the key.

Went out next day and got the tractor to start and drive a short distance but again, RPMs dropped and engine died.

Any thoughts?
Not sure what the heck you mean "got nothing".

What the heck does that mean?

Did the starter crank and turn the engine over or not?

If it cranked but no start, then I'd say "fuel".

If it didn't crank or do *anything* when you turned the key, then it's electrical and I'd start with safety switches.