Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ?

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #41  
I've had two Kiotis, a DK-35SE/HST and currently a DK-40SE/HST, both of which have served me very well. The first was my first tractor and it was undersized for what I didn't know at the time was my later found need for more FEL lift capacity, and the 4 cylinder engine, etc.

Kioti, in my personal and on TBN experience as a Kioti owner/user does make every effort to treat their customer right and honor warranty work in coordination with their dealer network. That being said, they, Kioti tractors up to and prior to final Tier IV diesel engine rollout, seem to have been very reliable machines.
Yes, Tier IV final has had some issues, NOT just for Kioti, but for various manufacturers.
Anyone with extensive knowledge of machinery and it's functional applications in the field would agree, this is not unusual for there to be bugs that the consumer along with the dealer and manufacturer network work out over time. That is one of the primary benefits of buying new and having a warranty from the manufacturer.

Now, as far as The Eric goes, he and I have been down the road since he first came on TBN asking about Kiotis and spouting off about what he was going to buy, and do with his eventual purchase. At some point we agreed to disagree on certain things. It does seem IMHO, that he likes to accuse people of attacking his character when any of us here on TBN call him out on what I would enthusiastically call his BS.

He has lots of followers to his thread about his tractor and I'm sure a gazillion who follow his you-Tube videos too, BUT that doesn't mean he knows more than the average experienced tractor owner of any brand tractor. ASE certified mechanic, OK. So what. I owned and ran a private enterprise foreign auto repair facility in VT for over ten years prior to ASE certification being a thing. I was self taught, and made a lot of money working hard to keep my customer base satisfied and growing. My point is, just because one has a certain credential or skill level does not make them all knowing or all seeing, like an 'Oracle' implies.

More to the point of this thread, Eric is how about you give us TBN members some proof of your accusations against the American importer, you want to 'set on fire'.

I'd be real careful with what you say on TBN, and going forward in this thread about the importer. Not that you're going to listen to what I have to tell you, BUT your attempt to paint them as 'amoral' is just plain stupid, IMHO. You say they cancelled your entire warranty?! Show us proof positive, not just whining about how sad it makes you feel when you think about or look at your tractor. That is such pandering, it's hardly possible to keep from retching when reading this dribble.

You clearly have an ego bigger than where you come from, Minnesota, and aren't used to anyone questioning your supposed vastly superior intelligence. Yet you engage in this childish behavior of slamming and blaming everyone EXCEPT yourself for your plight. Eric the victim of the big bad importer who is out to get, JUST YOU?!

I will give you this; you do have some good info to share in what I've stomached of your egotistical videos. BUT I can guarantee you, you're NOT winning any friends with the people who make decisions about warranties on your tractor.
I'll tend to believe you have less of an axe to grind when you show proof of what you claim.

Here's the thing, mostly TBN doesn't allow for the type of denigration of a brand, the manufacturer or in the case an importer here. Why, one might ask? Because, it is a one sided only approach that the other party in question is not here to present their side to balance things out. So until you, Eric show what would serve as proof of what you claim, I call you out on 'fake news'!

A guy named Tim Fox denied my warranty. Otherwise my tractor would have been sorted out in the fall of 2015.

That's my proof.

You're a guy who doesn't like my user name and immediately decided you didn't like me. Fine.

A 22hp Toro lawn mower is more capable than a 60hp Kioti tractor. Literally look at the video and ask yourself if this is enough to deny an entire warranty over.

In the American importer of Kioti view, a guy named Tim Fox decided that I had voided my entire warranty.

At the end of the day, I understand that my TBN user name ticked off exactly two people: yourself and another guy who posted in this thread already. Fine.

This thread will receive maybe 1,000 eyeballs in the next year whereas my YouTube channel will receive far more eyeballs. Think with me: is it in the American importer's interest to make me go nuclear? I have nothing to lose by disclosing my experience as I have been told that I have no warranty. At the end of the day, I just want my tractor sorted out. I want the American importer to up hold the warranty that a dealer sold me on. I want to be made whole, that is all. All appeals to the crowd are to only get what every customer expects: warranty service.

Last edited:
   / Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #42  
A guy named Tim Fox denied my warranty. Otherwise my tractor would have been sorted out in the fall of 2015.

That's my proof.

You're a guy who doesn't like my user name and immediately decided you didn't like me. Fine.

A 22hp Toro lawn mower is more capable than a 60hp Kioti tractor. Literally look at the video and ask yourself if this is enough to deny an entire warranty over.

In the American importer of Kioti view, a guy named Tim Fox decided that I had voided my entire warranty.

At the end of the day, I understand that my TBN user name ticked off exactly two people: yourself and another guy who posted in this thread already. Fine.

This thread will receive maybe 1,000 eyeballs in the next year whereas my YouTube channel will receive far more eyeballs. Think with me: is it in the American importer's interest to make me go nuclear? I have nothing to lose by disclosing my experience as I have been told that I have no warranty. At the end of the day, I just want my tractor sorted out. I want the American importer to up hold the warranty that a dealer sold me on. I want to be made whole, that is all. All appeals to the crowd are to only get what every customer expects: warranty service.

And, what reason did Tim Fox give you for denying the warranty??? (Why is it like pulling teeth to get the whole story here????)

I have often made the point in grapple threads that the long skinny arms of a tractor loader are not designed or built to ram into heavy stationary objects. That's why bulldozers have short thick arms. While we all use our "loaders" for more than just lifting, a loader manufacturer would be within their rights to complain about abuse if they saw your video demonstrating how to bounce a 7000lb tractor against a tree. On the other hand, the loader warranty is separate from the tractor warranty so I still don't think we have the full story. Perhaps the unauthorized substitute thermostat, trivial as it sounds, is evidence that, like chipping, a fundamental change in operating characteristics has been made without engineering review. It sounds fussy to be sure but still is within Kioti's right to point out that you mucked with the engine. If they can deny warranty claims for using the wrong oil they may see this similarly.

It does seem to me though that there is still more to the story. Perhaps your snotty ACE too cool for school attitude came through in your talks with the dealer and Tim Fox and that they were just fed up. Perhaps the lack of other customer complaints about levers popping into neutral made them think this was a user error issue. Perhaps the threat of a social media campaign against them has hardened their resolve not to be bullied.

Bottom line is that you are still using the tractor two years after you complained and it apparently is working well enough to get tasks done and make more videos. You don't have a clear cut case against Kioti based on what you have posted so you really should be concerned about risk of liable if you continue to make social media threats. Educate yourself regarding how companies are defending themselves against social media bullies. Hint: it can be expensive.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #43  
I don't care what you call yourself here on TBN, or elsewhere on the net. Those who can discern facts from fiction will decide if you're constant rant against Kioti, importer, manufacturer or dealer(s) is valid from their own good judgement, regardless of how many videos you throw out or other poor me, I've been wronged by the corporate machine victim stance you maintain.

Few people on TBN chose to show their own smug faces as their avatar; but that is your personal choice, and garnishes what it will.

I have to agree with IT, that you give only what you want us to know, and not the entire story.

Your comparison of a lawnmower to your Kioti tractor is a PATHETIC attempt to prove your 'point' about how weak your tractor is.
As a for instance, I've often thought it would be nice to have a bigger Kioti with a cab, like you have. BUT, when I consider that I don't have to deal with all the downside of DPFs and final Tier IV, and the need to have a larger bay in which to house the taller tractor/cab, not to mention the additional expense associated with trading my DK-40 in on a newer model, I decide I'll stick with what I have.

So, if for a moment I lose my perspective and have a pang of envy or jealousy over what you may have in a tractor vs. what I have it quickly fades away when I come back to the basics of what I have is what I need, and it serves me very well in almost all situations where I ask something of my tractor.

For you, Eric, on the other hand, it seems nothing is good enough for you. I get the desire to improve on things, and make them better, BUT that doesn't mean they aren't often good enough as they roll off the factory floor. You CHOSE to add cab insulation, and lights and 3rd function, etc. No problem, until you decide to reengineer the way the tractor performs, according to your view of what it should be doing, vs. what you say it is doing. I'm referring to the thermostat and temp curve and DPF regeneration cycles.

I get, and agree that what you were told may not be the case as to how often YOUR engine goes into regen. It may be your specific tractor, it may be your specific tractor AND your Minn climate, I can't say; I'm not there experiencing what you are.

Here the most important thing: most anyone other than you would be here on TBN asking for assistance from other members regarding your tractor's issues. Then the likely course of action would be people encouraging you to keep at your selling dealer and Koioti corporate to resolve the issues under warranty. This often takes time, which you may or may not feel you have to spend, but it is the process that consumers like all of us here at TBN, and elsewhere, have to abide by when trying to resolve conflict with the manufacturer/dealer entities.

My personal take on your videos, what I've seen of random clips of them posted in various threads here at TBN, is your attitude is smug and condescending toward Kioti's product and that they're a bunch of idiots who if they only knew as much as the Oracle then things might be OK and smooth sailing would be commonplace.

It occurs to me that you would likely not be pleased with any other brand of tractor, had you chosen one instead of Kioti. I believe you did lots of research, from what I recall of when you first came to TBN, on Kioti and other products, and chose Kioti for some reason, I don't recall what specifically, over the other candidates.

I think you expect too much, and when disappointed by the end result you chose to rail against anyone and anything except possibly considering that YOUR CHOICE may have been what was where the error lies, not with Kioti or some pieces of their corporate chain.
You can't take the operator out of the equation. YOU are the person at the controls of your tractor. It's not a mini-ex, or dozer, it's a 60 HP tractor with FEL and whatever implements you attach to it.

Here's what really irritates me about your way of going about seeking resolution to your real and or imagined issues with Kioti as a whole.
You seem to be on a crusade to prove you're right and Kioti, in this case, their importer is wrong. You throw up videos like chicklets, every two minutes you have another one to show how they screwed up and you came to the rescue of their stupidity and from your POV need for them to reengineer most aspects of their tractors. You don't appear to be attempting to gain cooperation with them, rather you seem to want to prove how superior your knowledge is to their poorly thought out end results, which YOU chose to purchase. Rather than playing by the rules you want to shame them and garnish supportive 'eyeballs' against the 'machine' of them/their American importer, etc.

You seem to not grasp the basics of you, like all of us, bought a tractor from a seller of tractors; then instead of going through the methods outlined by the contract you agreed to when you bought your tractor, you decide that when it comes to your tractor, you make up the rules and abide by what you deem valid to your specific situation. Sorry, Oracle, it doesn't work YOUR way. There is a legally binding contract between you and Kioti, Daedong, (not DaeDung) as you wrote earlier in this thread.
Each party has obligations under the contract, BUT ONLY Kioti has the ability to void one's warranty for cause. If in fact this has been done to you and your tractor, and you are feeling you were somehow wronged by whomever you claim wronged you under said contract, then your recourse is to sue them in court for what you claim is the harm to you as a result of breach of the contract.

Sometimes exposure of wrongdoing by videos is a way to go, and I'm not saying this is the case with your tractor, BUT going to videos first before trying to use the normal channels of conflict resolution is probably not the best choice. Why? The details of your situation, regardless of how biased it may seem from only hearing your perspective prove my point. Where are you at with your tractor? Nowhere from what I can discern. Why? Because your approach has rendered many 'eyeballs' but little more than smoke and mirrors when it comes to positive results, at least for you.

And continuing to consider going nuclear is just going to make whomever you're railing against dig their heels in even deeper.
You seriously ought to consider reaching some sort of agreement with whomever you feel is the appropriate party, Tim (?) or whoever your gripe is with, and agree to cease your endless rants on video and here on TBN for the chance that they might consider 'fixing' your not working shifting fork or whatever it is you think is in need of fixing under warranty. Then go your separate ways forever. Otherwise you will continue to lose the battle with them, regardless of how much you think you video smear campaign is working. Trust me; it's NOT working, at least not if you want something positive out of it....

So here's a novel approach to consider: how about without visual aides, stating your case from where you think things started to go wrong with your dealer, Kioti corporate, or the American importer, without all the embellishment and comparison to lawnmowers and the like. Basically tell us the story from the POV of us never having heard any of it previously, so one can try to understand and possibly empathise with your plight. Can you do that ?

Last edited:
   / Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #44  
They don't have a gantry crane in their shop.

I split my Ford without a gantry crane!
I suspect that a Kioti can be done without a gantry crane also.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #45  

That's my proof.

Why not SELL the Kioti if you are so distraught with warranty denial? Move on to another brand of tractor if that makes you happier.Keep in mind your tractor is "JUST THAT" a tractor not a BULLDOZER.I have viewed a few of your youtube vids. and seem to be really hard on chit.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #46  
Why not SELL the Kioti if you are so distraught with warranty denial? Move on to another brand of tractor if that makes you happier.Keep in mind your tractor is "JUST THAT" a tractor not a BULLDOZER.I have viewed a few of your youtube vids. and seem to be really hard on chit.

I've never used my tractor as a bulldozer. The video posted above is not plowing any dirt, the loader is in float. You can see that there is no dirt berm in front of the bucket when I back up.

Look again and compare to others using a BXpanded Piranha tooth bar.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #47  
   / Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #48  
I am looking at busted rear fender,pinched hydro line and I believe you screwed up your fuel tank from hitting something? Again sell it and move on.

The busted fenders happened at hour ten when I started the machine with the three point control at at the top of its travel and the CAT 2 quick hitch, that is wider than the fenders, went up and crashed into the fenders breaking them. The warranty was denied in October 2015. The hydro line was bent in May 2016 from a stump rolling I did not see, but never pinched hydro flow. After I pulled the suction line out of the HST reverse linkage, I used the tractor the entire summer until I replaced the bent suction line when I did the 400 hour hydraulic service in November of 2016. On 10/7/14 a small sapling standing alone in a trail snagged the unprotected, and exposed fuel line that runs across from left to right between the fuel tank and the fuel filter and ripped off the nipple on the fuel tank. This incident directly led to my fabbing up the three interlocking plates to protect the fuel line, and exposed wiring under the tractor.

Listen: if you purchase a car and have an accident, is it justifiable for the factory to deny your warranty after the proper corrective action has been taken?

Also, why am I expected to purchase another $40,000-60,000 tractor when I bought a new one for the warranty?

Last edited:
   / Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #49  
Instead of PI$$ing on the persons thread with your personal issues with Kioti corp.just start a new one with all of your Kioti warranty complaints and tractor issues that you need resolved.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #50  
Instead of PI$$ing on the persons thread with your personal issues with Kioti corp.just start a new one with all of your Kioti warranty complaints and tractor issues that you need resolved.

Coobie, I was asked what the problem was by the OP and responded.