Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ?

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #1  

GeorgiaYankee

Tractor
2018 Kioti CK-4010 HST, 1967 Massey Ferguson 135 (UK Model) 3 Cyl Diesel Perkins, 3 Speed, 1957 Ford 640 Gas
Kioti Owners: Has anyone had any problems getting their tractor repaired under warranty? The reason I asked is the closest dealer to me sells LS and Kioti Tractors and he is dropping the Kioti line. He states it is like pulling teeth to get these tractors repaired under warranty. I Love these tractors but a statement like that coming from a dealer scares me.

I also would like to know if there are any problems getting parts. I don't want to buy a tractor and have something break then have to wait weeks for parts.

Any information on warranty and parts support would be appreciated.

I'm very interested in the CK2610HST and CK3510 HST.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #2  
Google Kioti problems and read every thread on this forum you can find. You will probably find an answer. I would be very hesitant buying a Kioti in your area knowing what you know now. No doubt there are plenty of very happy Kioti owners but you still need to be cautious.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #3  
My experience, never had a problem with warranty work, never had a problem getting parts.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #4  
In ten years I've only needed Kioti parts a couple of times. Shipped immediately both times. Not much complaint about warranty work on the Kioti forum either.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #5  
Kioti Owners: Has anyone had any problems getting their tractor repaired under warranty?

Yes, Kioti of America voided my warranty without ever even seeing my tractor at a dealer. Without making any negative claims against their dealers, I wouldn't buy a Kioti again because the American importer is an amoral cheapskate and I'm super disappointed.

At some point I intend to make a video detailing this and light the importer on fire.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #6  
Only warranty issue I ever had was a loader tilt cylinder leak.
Dealer ordered a rebuild kit and I took the cylinder (only) off the loader, dealer installed the rebuild kit while I waited (aprox. 30 minutes) and I was on my way.
Tractor has never been back to the dealer in the 16 years I have owned it.
Never had any issue getting parts in those 16 years.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ?
Eric, I don't understand how KOA can void a warranty without seeing the tractor. When in your warranty period did this happen? Are you willing to share details behind how this happened? Can a company legally get away with doing this? I would be mad as h÷!!. Thank you for posting.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #8  
Bought my 2013 CK27 2 years ago used with 190 hrs. It now has 440 hrs. Only one problem and Kioti covered it under the warranty ( $3200 ). Melissa Waters who is the customer support gal at Kioti HQ in NC always answered my questions and made sure i was getting the parts and service i needed. I use my tractor and found it to do what i intended it to do. The closet dealer is 60 miles away in Cleveland,TN. I do most of my own maintenance, having a dealer close by wasn't a issue for me. I originally bought the tractor in Illinois.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #9  
Eric, I don't understand how KOA can void a warranty without seeing the tractor. When in your warranty period did this happen? Are you willing to share details behind how this happened? Can a company legally get away with doing this? I would be mad as h÷!!. Thank you for posting.

I don't know the details of Eric's warranty problem but if you read his posts you will see that he thinks nothing of making modifications (he's a certified mechanic himself) and is notorious for breaking things. Not a standard customer. He could break an anvil. No disrespect but his experience is simply not typical.

Most of us have never needed significant warranty work done. With two Kioti tractors over ten years I have had a cracked fuel bowl and broken seatbelt retractor replaced under warranty. Other repairs have been replacement of bucket level indicator that I pretzeled on a tree branch. That's it.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #10  
I purchased my DK40se hst in 2012. Returned the tractor to the dealer once since then to repair a faulty solenoid block that controls the 4wd. It was probably defective when I took delivery and it was a few months before I figured out it was stuck in 4wd! Dealer walked me through a couple troubleshooting steps, then instructed me to return the tractor for repair under warranty. Took them a couple hours (along with initial service) and I was good to go. Since then, no real issues. Can't really comment on parts availability as I've never purchased anything outside filters for routine maintenance.