Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ?

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #21  
All brands from time to time will have issues needing warranty attention. I think in Eric's case the importer was looking for a reason to deny the claim. This is not good publicity for Kioti. If I was denied warranty and felt it was unfair you can bet your sweet petunia that everyone would know about it. Even now if Kioti tried to make it right the damage is done. I hope they change their mind for you Eric. I'm sure the situation has left a bitter taste in your mouth. Good luck and keep us posted.

I was literally denied warranty without a physical inspection by any dealer. The repair requires lifting my cab and splitting the tractor. The service manager at my selling dealer wondered aloud how they even do that.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #22  
I was literally denied warranty without a physical inspection by any dealer. The repair requires lifting my cab and splitting the tractor. The service manager at my selling dealer wondered aloud how they even do that.

The dealer didn't know how they would split a tractor? Wow!

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #23  
The dealer didn't know how they would split a tractor? Wow!
I'm pretty sure he meant that the dealer didn't know how they could deny the warranty without even looking at the problem.

Aaron Z

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #26  
Yes, Kioti of America voided my warranty without ever even seeing my tractor at a dealer. Without making any negative claims against their dealers, I wouldn't buy a Kioti again because the American importer is an amoral cheapskate and I'm super disappointed.

You should just add a summary of this situation to the beginning of each of your videos. I have been shopping Kioti and your videos were one of the first things that I looked at. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #27  
You should just add a summary of this situation to the beginning of each of your videos. I have been shopping Kioti and your videos were one of the first things that I looked at. I'm sure that I'm not alone.

What I will do after I make a video on the subject is put a pointer at the front and back of existing kioti videos that drives traffic to the video explaining the amoral culture at the American Kioti importer.

I wish I had never heard of Kioti. They truly have sucked the joy out of ownership. I bought a new tractor for a warranty and the very first time I called the dealer to make an appointment after nearly rolling down an hill and tipping because it popped out of gear, the American importer denies the warranty and all without my tractor even visiting a dealership.

You know what they said? That I'm the only one with the problem, inferring that it must be my fault.

Is this the kind of company you want backing your purchase?

Kioti has an opportunity to step up and make me whole and we can move on from there.

I don't want to be in this position, and I'm saddened every time I look at my tractor.

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #28  
I think EricTheOracle (really dude???) is misrepresenting what has transpired and is playing a biased social media game to besmirch his dealer and Kioti. We don't hear the other side and Eric is conveniently ignoring the abuse he has subjected his tractor to as well as blatantly violating terms of the warranty by doing his own modifications. In medicine it is said that a physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I think that has some relevance here when a too smart for school mechanic decides to start fiddling with his first tractor to "improve it". Whether his modifications were good or not, Kioti is clearly within their rights to void his warranty. Who knows what other "improvements" he has made. Ford, Ram and GM would all void a truck warranty if you chip the engine. Same issue here.

Look at Eric's main post describing his ongoing issues with his NX6010 (which I believe is the first tractor he has ever owned despite setting himself up as an expert in his videos). He had a pretty steep learning curve in which he broke various tractor bits and ??implements as I recall.

Point is, Eric is now trying to sell his sad sack story and figure out ways to use TBN and social media to embarrass Kioti but he is only giving a very biased recitation of the whole story. Go watch his early videos as he cackles while abusing the tractor in the woods (watch them before he decides to edit abuse out). There are two sides to this story.

And, by the way, I suspect he has a legitimate issue with the range shift that is likely unrelated to his modifications or tractor abuse. An unnecessarily self voided warranty can be a real beach..

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #29  
I think EricTheOracle (really dude???) is misrepresenting what has transpired and is playing a biased social media game to besmirch his dealer and Kioti. We don't hear the other side and Eric is conveniently ignoring the abuse he has subjected his tractor to as well as blatantly violating terms of the warranty by doing his own modifications. In medicine it is said that a physician who treats himself has a fool for a patient, I think that has some relevance here when a too smart for school mechanic decides to start fiddling with his first tractor to "improve it". Whether his modifications were good or not, Kioti is clearly within their rights to void his warranty. Who knows what other "improvements" he has made. Ford, Ram and GM would all void a truck warranty if you chip the engine. Same issue here.

Look at Eric's main post describing his ongoing issues with his NX6010 (which I believe is the first tractor he has ever owned despite setting himself up as an expert in his videos). He had a pretty steep learning curve in which he broke various tractor bits and ??implements as I recall.

Point is, Eric is now trying to sell his sad sack story and figure out ways to use TBN and social media to embarrass Kioti but he is only giving a very biased recitation of the whole story. Go watch his early videos as he cackles while abusing the tractor in the woods (watch them before he decides to edit abuse out). There are two sides to this story.

And, by the way, I suspect he has a legitimate issue with the range shift that is likely unrelated to his modifications or tractor abuse. An unnecessarily self voided warranty can be a real beach..
Not under the Magnum Moss Act.
As an example, if you chip your truck, you can lose the engine warranty, but if the airbag ends up being defective, that is still covered. The same as if you use an aftermarket filter and oil. They cannot deny a transmission warranty issue because the engine oil and filter are not OEM.
They have to show where the modifications caused the damage to get out of the warranty.

Aaron Z

/ Kioti Warranty and Parts Support ? #30  
Not under the Magnum Moss Act.
As an example, if you chip your truck, you can lose the engine warranty, but if the airbag ends up being defective, that is still covered. The same as if you use an aftermarket filter and oil. They cannot deny a transmission warranty issue because the engine oil and filter are not OEM.
They have to show where the modifications caused the damage to get out of the warranty.

Aaron Z

Interesting point. However, it isn't clear that a tractor used in a commercial land development would qualify as a "consumer" item under that Act. Would a JD combine or Caterpillar excavator be covered??? Don't think so. Eric would need to seek legal advice if he wanted to go that route (which I for one would consider more ethical than just one sided public shaming).