Price Check Kioti Pricing

/ Kioti Pricing #11  
<font color="blue"> I have seen dealer pricing for Kubota's on the internet. </font>

I have to. I believe you will find it is "Kubota's" policy for dealers not to advertise prices.

<font color="blue">From the phone calls i have made, the prices on the internet can vary greatly. </font>

Prices vary from dealer to dealer and region to region. You will find that in every brand.

Don

/ Kioti Pricing #12  
I'm not trying to give the impression that I like the new "no posting prices policy" because I don't.
Like Larry stated earlier, it leaves the door open to dealer price gouging.
My opinion.

/ Kioti Pricing #13  
Kioti has built a reputation for building quality products at more affordable prices.
If certain Kioti dealers are trying to price gouge it hurts Kioti as a whole.

Price gouging seems to be inherent in all brands, but not inherent at all dealers. "The dealer makes the difference." How many times has that been said? The Kioti Forum is very fortunate to have Kioti Dealers that participate and help out here in the forum.

Don

/ Kioti Pricing #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think that protected pricing is a BIG mistake. I'm also in the market for a 25-30hp compact, and would look at Kioti IF I had a general idea what they were selling for. When I called my "local" dealer, he told me what the list price was, but said I had to stop in to get his "sale" price. It irritated me enough that I dismissed Kioti from my list... )</font>

Gary,

I agree!!! I think it is a big mistake! /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

RedDog

/ Kioti Pricing #15  
We will price any tractor over the phone at what we sell it for. But first we let the customer know if there is a dealer in their area or help them find one. It's the bait & Switch and super low-ball pricing etc, that has caused Kioti and others to adopt an "internet sales policy". I have talked to dealers of all brands about this and it is a problem regardless of brand. I believe corporate websites should post "list" prices. It is nice to know a "ballpark" price on a piece of equipment.

KO

/ Kioti Pricing #16  
That was the whole point of my statement above. If X brand machine at X size lists for 26000, then it should be 26 regardless who I call. After that it is up to me and that dealer to better from the lists price. Some in our neighborhood and they are usually the big three go first, will tell you the list of X at size X is 31500 or some ridiculous price.. Even though through research it can be assumed Kioti or whoever REALLY posted 26000.. And all of them have that "if you don't like it, go elsewhere attitude, you can't do better"" Then, someone does TEN thousand or cheaper as a better price and the dealer still whines and cries. For those types, I personally feel they ought to hurt and hurt real bad because what they are doing they're doing to themselves in the short run and the tractor manufacturer in the long one.

/ Kioti Pricing #17  
Well said - most any tractor will be a great tool - dealers are what make it a good experience (or bad) from buying to servicing the tractor.

/ Kioti Pricing #19  
Where you located at? Im sure there is a dealer close to you who would be glad to help you with pricing.

/ Kioti Pricing
Im located in Central Florida, "Cocoa". Sorry have not filled out the profile. I dont like the internet pricing policy, but do understand the problems related to that much better now!
Thanks everyone for all the input. I just need to find the
right Tractor to fit my needs. I plan on buying within the next
30 days.
Thanks again.
John