Price Check Kioti Pricing

/ Kioti Pricing #1  

jrock

Tractor
Kubota L39
Members, Im in the market for a new tractor in the 30hp
range. Ive never owned,not loyal to any brand. Why am i having trouble locating prices of Kioti. Does someone have
a website with more info? From what ive read,Kioti is a legit
contender and im very interested. Its hard to research without
the Oh so important $ figure.
Thanks for any help!
John

/ Kioti Pricing #2  
Since last October Kioti does not allow their dealers to post prices on their websites. You'll have to contact the dealers individually for prices....

Don

/ Kioti Pricing
Don, Thanks for responding. I just dont understand why Kioti
(In the Internet age) would plan a marketing move like that?
Im just looking for some Ballpark figures. Im trying to price
all models. Im looking for a "Most bang for the buck tractor"
and have talked with 2 dealers on the phone (another brand)
would like to avoid alll the phone calls x used car salesman
issues. All i have read here is very positive. Kioti has my intrest in High Alert!
Thanks again.
John

/ Kioti Pricing #4  
What model are your interested in? You can email dealers and request information. Search the previous posts in the Kioti forum. Many purchasers have posted prices they paid.

If you fill in your profile with your location you may get a Kioti Dealer contact you via private mail.

Don

/ Kioti Pricing #5  
I think that protected pricing is a BIG mistake. I'm also in the market for a 25-30hp compact, and would look at Kioti IF I had a general idea what they were selling for. When I called my "local" dealer, he told me what the list price was, but said I had to stop in to get his "sale" price. It irritated me enough that I dismissed Kioti from my list...

/ Kioti Pricing #6  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I think that protected pricing is a BIG mistake. I'm also in the market for a 25-30hp compact, and would look at Kioti IF I had a general idea what they were selling for. When I called my "local" dealer, he told me what the list price was, but said I had to stop in to get his "sale" price. It irritated me enough that I dismissed Kioti from my list... )</font>

I think you will find that Kubota has the same policy about dealers posting prices on their websites.
Not sure about other mfg.'s

/ Kioti Pricing #7  
Kioti is not the only brand that has done this. It certainly was convenient when the dealers posted their prices. I'm sure it has increased the work load on the dealers handling the inquiries. What specific model are you interested in?

Don

/ Kioti Pricing #8  
I whole heartedly agree that refusing pricing is a huge mistake. What is going on now, (although it really hasn't changed w/dealers in my neighborhood), the delaers are quoting (lists) pricing that is way over average listed prices nationwide. For instance, one can assume a 4630 Kubota basic tractor between 21 and 25 thousand. GO to the dealer here, it's 28500 today and 29600 tomorrow, and if you bought from him in hte past and it's a Saturday, the price is a snappy 26000 even.. plus FEL, cab and whatever else you want. I can see some problems with dealers that post rock bottom or in some cases, below cost pricing (switch and bait).. I think all mfg should at least post a list price for every machine they make and make that price internet wide across the nation.. At least the gouging would be forced to stop..

/ Kioti Pricing #9  
I wouldn't dismiss Kioti, but I would dismiss that dealer. I am lucky to be in an area where getting to dealers is not such a problem. I would rather do the face to face thing anyway. There is a good sized JD/NH dealer near me. Went to see him and whoever it was I talked to was either brain dead or thought I was. After a couple of questions, I basically said thanks but no thanks and left the place. I have 3 Kioti dealers I have visited and all were very helpful in different ways. Because I visited them they all told me the list price and then jumped right to the "this is what it will cost you" price. I have found that the CK30 is looking like it could be up to $2K more than the LK3054XS.

/ Kioti Pricing
Members, Thanks for responses. Im not excluding any make,
model yet. To be honest, ive only looked at Kubota and Kioti.
I have seen dealer pricing for Kubota's on the internet. If a
product is competitive, what is the issue? In my mind, it makes me concerned. From the phone calls i have made, the prices on the internet can vary greatly. If your proud
of your product, dont hide the fine print from the consumer.
Just my feelings.
Thanks everyone.
John