Price Check Kioti Pricing

/ Kioti Pricing #21  
I just finished buying today a DK35/loader/implements with a "long distance" dealer only because my "local" dealer offered me such a "sweet deal" I had no choice but refuse him.

I went in to talk with my local last week and check out the Kioti line. He "offered" me their DK35w/1450 loader for "only" $19K (full list price+). I could not get him to budge at all! I asked if he could order me a new one and he said "NO...this special price is for the one on the lot". The reason I asked this was the one on the lot was well over a year old (early 2003 model) and had started to rust! I could hardly read the gears, etc. through what once was clear covers and the plastic dash cover had faded to a milky white! We had over 65" of rain last year so you can just image what it was starting to look like. To add to the insult he said the special price offer included the rebate but only after I mentioned there was a Kioti rebate offer. And he also wanted $2.5 a mile (both ways) for delivery!

I don't wish ill will on anyone but in this case I hope it sits on his lot and rots (it's already on the way there!). IMO this kind of dealer is doing Kioti or his customers no favors.

I was hoping for a good relationship with a local without being raked over the coals. However I can't justify spending many thousands more for the conveniance.

The LD guys have been great to work with...good communications and they answered all my questions (even the dumb ones!)

Thump

/ Kioti Pricing
Thump, Cant argue with that. I would like to stay local, for
service issues etc. But on the flip side. Im not afraid to deal
long distance, out of stae,etc. Dont all dealers get them from
the factory for the same price? Or does the volume thing come into play there? This is WAY more involved than buying
a car / truck. I will be calling the Dealers that have responded
to this post. Im buying Orange No doubt.
John

/ Kioti Pricing #23  
If you are looking for the right tractor to fit your needs,then you need to get out and check them out in person. You might find the most expensive one does not work as well for you as the lowest priced one does.

/ Kioti Pricing #24  
jrock,

I went with the original orange tractor about 16 yrs ago (bota' L235). The price from the the bota' dealer then and his offer now on a L3130 were ok, not great, but decent and he's only 3 miles down the road! However, I found out soon enough (and over the years) that his service dept. left much to be desired.

So this time around I'm giving the "other" orange guys a whack at it /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thump

/ Kioti Pricing #25  
Was this in CT? It sounds like a DK40 I looked at.

/ Kioti Pricing #26  
Hi John. I see that you are in Cocoa and that's not terribly far from the dealer from whom I bought my Kioti CK20HST. It's Bradford Industrial Group dba BIGTractorSupply.com in Lawtey, FL. David Williams is the owner and he's just wonderful. He has always responded quickly to any requests I've had and he delivers within 100 miles for free. Once he even told me he'd deliver further than that even. Check out their website at www.bigtractorsupply.com. I haven't had any warranty work done on the tractor, but I had a couple of leaks in the new backhoe (delivered from the dealer with too tight connections breaking some O rings) which David took care of right away. They stopped the other work they had to get right on my problem and I was back home the same day. Free pick up and delivery home too! Just FYI I got a price on an LK3054XS for someone else from David. Retail: $14235.00, sell for: $12,099.00 was the price Dave quoted. I'm not sure what you're really interested in, or what kind of work you need to do, but I get an awful lot done with my 21HP CK20. You're welcome to come up to Jacksonville and try mine out if you'd like. Give me a call if you have any questions (904) 475-1812. You may call just about any time, leave a message if I'm out working, I'll call you back. John Lord