Is Terramite still in business???

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #41  
Hi code 54.
As you have been to date the last one to actually talk to a "TERRAQUIP EMPLOYEE" which in itself can only be seen as a miracle.
You see we thought that they were unfortunately extinct.
Calls were sent out to them with no reply.
Sightings were less & less frequent.
The local village where they breed & reside has had little information & fear the worst.
Several expeditions for information were sent out only to come back disheartened & crushed.

THE SOCIETY FOR THE PRESERVATION OF TERRAMITE will have some questions of course on your sighting.
Were pictures or video taken? This will ensure proof.
Where did you start your epic safari ?
How did you make contact ? snare, box trap, sack???
What type of bait did you use to lure him?
Is there a breading pair or colony?

THIS IS MENT AS FRUSTRATED HUMOR......HOWEVER.

The questions to be answered by Terraquip are:
Why do you not speak to us ? website, phone, ( terraquip: we will be on (holiday,inventory,updating,renovating,) & will be back on January XX.
When will you be open for business?
When will you answer the phones again?

TERRAQUIP if you look you will see a group of people that are great fans of your product & who want to support your longevity.
I know that competition is strong but so is this product. Where improvement is needed is customer support. the question you must ask is do my staff have the tools to do this?
Do I show you how to repair or maintance your new or old machine on U tube.
Do you offer accessories & upgrades like third function kits
Do you offer merchandise. Love to have a Terramite/Terraquip T-shirt or model at a reasonable price

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #42  
Hi guys,

I'm from South Africa. If you'll require assistance with your machines or have any questions that I may help with let me know. Drop me a email and I will assist.

/ Is Terramite still in business???
These guys are the most unprofessional group of people I have ever done business with. They have no idea how to run a business and the guy that sometimes answers the phone, Sam is his name, he is a big part of their problem. This guy could care less about helping people out. Future Terramite owners beware. Do yourself a favor and by another tractor. Believe me, you will thank yourself down the road. It may have been a good tractor at one time, but due to lack of professionalism, aatention to detail, and basically a lack of human dignity for ones fellow man, the group that is running Terraquip have put such a bad taste in everyone痴 mouth. THAT INCLUDES YOU SAM AT TERRAQUIP!!!!

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #44  
I wonder if this reported lack of support is a very recent issue. Every time I have had a question over the years I have owned my 2004 T9, I have gotten excellent, responsive service from the folks at TerraQuip. One time the guy I was speaking to stayed on the phone for nearly a half hour while I crawled under the T9 to work on a fuel starvation problem that had clogged the inline filter I didn't know about at the time. He also went over how to drain and flush any sediment out of the fuel tank. They have recommended alternative parts that are available at local shops, helped diagnose problems and provided timely shipping on a couple of parts that were not locally available. Without the great support they have provided me, I would not have been able to maintain my homeowner owned T9 by myself.

Apparently, they are hiring, so I also don't see an imminent shut down.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #45  
I contacted a Terramite rep and the rep said Terramite suspended business in October 2017. Their website no longer exists so it seems true. CarIL, where did you see they are hiring? I don't understand that if they are no longer in business.

Last edited:
   / Is Terramite still in business??? #46  
I contacted a Terramite rep and the rep said Terramite suspended business in October 2017. Their website no longer exists so it seems true. CarIL, where did you see they are hiring? I don't understand that if they are no longer in business.

I just looked at their website, it's there. It also has a copyright of 2013-2019 at the bottom so it would seem they are still around.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #47  
Looks like their website is messed up. http://terramite.com tries to load Terramite which works and appears to be the company who built the site.

Aaron Z

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #48  
I talked to a second rep. They confirmed Terramite is out of business. Two out of two reps confirmed they are out of business. Sad.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #49  
I rented a Terramite 30 years ago to do a garage foundation in my back yard, it was the only small backhoe available at the time. It got the job done in a place where a full size machine could not go. Lots of other choices available these days.