Is Terramite still in business???

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #11  
Code 54
Thank you for the assist.
I did send an email to Pete Brodnax but it came back as undeliverable & no such address.
I also sent an email & left a phone massage to Lynn Maltinshy & am waiting for a reply 11:38 nov 29th
I will keep you posted however if anyone can help with research or can stop by the factory it would help us all
thank you.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #12  
Gentlemen
From my research I have found that "TERRA QUIP HAS SUSPENDED OPERATIONS"
I do not know if this is temporary or permanent.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #13  
I am working whenever I am over that way so I cant stop (sorry) but if you give a call to Bobcat of Advantage Valley (304) 776-9100 or State Equipment - cross lanes location (Kubota dealer) (304) 776-4405, the plant is right between both of them and those guys maybe able to give you the scoop. Their both friendly and normally helpful.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #14  
Gentlemen
From my research I have found that "TERRA QUIP HAS SUSPENDED OPERATIONS"
I do not know if this is temporary or permanent.

Well, crap.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #15  
Don't you hate it when a company silently disappears?

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #16  
Not a lot of help but Thursday morning I went past their place early in the morning (highway runs to the front of the business several 100 yards away) and the lights were all on in the bldg and it looked like at least 2 trucks in the lot. Last night I got back to town after 7pm and the entire place was dark with no cars in the lot......
Has anyone posted the question on "TOPICS" for CrossLanes WV - lot of locals there that may offer some information.

/ Is Terramite still in business???
To everyone... just talked to a company that is beside them said that they ceased operations and have furlough everyone. Interesting though, an employee there, Sam , charged my credit card $1600 dollars for some parts that I had placed on order 2 months ago. The arrived Dec 1 and most if not all parts were damaged and looked used...especially a 700 torque motor that looked used and had paint on it. I will try and post some pictures of how they shipped package. Called Sam and he said he would take care of in the morning. Never heard back from him. Immediately called credit card company and disputed charge. Everyone...free advice. Stay away from these guys. No integrity, no customer service, and as most of y誕ll know, they never answer the phone. To say it痴 been a horrible experience with this company would be a huge understatement. We have been more than patient with Terraquip and Sam their sales person and they took advantage of us. I just got off the phone with a company next door to them and he said the ceased operations 2 months ago, yet I my credit card was charged. Think maybe some possible fraud going on there so beware. I purchased a T9 that I was restoring and now $8000 down the tubes. Hope this helps.

1BA1EF12-E432-42D9-865F-1AB12237DD62.jpegB1EDF97F-4EF0-4421-8191-8770C7AC29CB.jpeg8F880299-2EA6-42EE-B532-9D0ED54273C2.jpeg000B81C0-7570-47E0-929D-89352546776F.jpegA18E1708-29B2-45DF-ADAB-4EDA50050AC8.jpeg

As you can see from the pictures above, this is exactly what they sent to me and how it was shipped. I ordered a new brake drum and it looked like they built it there in their shop and that a 8 yr old welded it. Poor poor craftsmanship, very unprofessional, and no attention to detail. Actions like these are why companies like these go out of business. Hope this info helps anyone that finds themselves in the position that I am. If anyone and I mean anyone needs more information, plz let me know.

Last edited: