Is Terramite still in business???

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #51  
I just called them and got a recording telling me all representatives were busy. The message gave some parts ordering info and asked me to try again later.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #52  
I just called them and got a recording telling me all representatives were busy. The message gave some parts ordering info and asked me to try again later.

In the spirit of cooperation among and between Terramite owners, I wish to offer Terry's Terramites (1-256-508-5159) as a great source of parts, knowledge and wisdom respecting the full line of Terramites. The gentleman that owns the Company is incredibly gracious and I am certain that you will concur after you have had a chance to speak with him, as I have. Personally, I own a 2002 T9. It was in need of significant care after I purchased it, and but for the guidance --and parts from Terry, I am certain I never would have sorted it out. Finally, I wish to thank TractorByNet for offering this tremendous forum and its' members for their contributions.

Last edited:
   / Is Terramite still in business??? #53  
Over the weekend I emailed them about decals for my T6. Got an email from Sam saying they are all in stock and prices. I'm going to try and call tomorrow to order them, we will see what happens.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #54  
My local equipment company sells and rents kubotas, bobcats, and terramites. A customer asked to purchase a new terramite in 2018. They began the purchase process and half way through, they contacted the terramite rep and the rep told them they no longer sell machines. The rep could not get them a machine. The customer was refunded his deposit. He never got a terramite.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #55  
Went by Terramite today and noticed 3 pickup trucks in the lot, lights were on and the gate was open to the back of the business (normally closed when no one seems to be around). Not sure what that means but.....

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #56  
After I got the reply email Monday with prices I sent an email back thanking them for the fast reply and saying I would try to call them on Tuesday to place the order. I also included my address and work phone number. I tried to call twice Tuesday and got the recording telling me all lines were busy. Didn't have time to call this morning (Wednesday) but after lunch I received a call from Kim at Terramite asking if I had tried to call and did I want to place the order. After taking care of that I asked her what the situation is there. She told me at this time they are only selling parts but they are redoing the entire plant and plan to resume building machines again when the updating is completed. I guess time will tell.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #57  
I know this is an old thread but I called Terramite today and they are still selling and making parts but not a whole piece of machinery.

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #58  
Many people are reporting they are unable to reach a person at Terramite or unreasonable delays to get responses. It's good to know you had luck reaching them. Did they say what machines they are selling now or what the plans are for the TLBs?

/ Is Terramite still in business??? #60  
Went by there on the highway this evening and noticed there is a large FOR SALE sign on the building.