Inverted Snow Blower

/ Inverted Snow Blower #1  

RoyJackson

Rest in Peace
Tractor
John Deere 4052R Cab,, Deere 855D UTV, Z920A Zero Turn Mower and assorted implements
I have a 74" conventional rear snow blower, but I'm interested in other folks' experiences with the inverted blowers.
Not too interested in the guys doing residential commercial work...more interested in the rural folks using the implement to clear the drives and such
My tractor is a Deere 4052R cab with 40 PTO HP

/ Inverted Snow Blower #2  
subscribed

/ Inverted Snow Blower #3  
Roy, I have an inverted. It's fine and does what I need it to. Ask away!

/ Inverted Snow Blower #4  
I had a Meteor 3pt push snowblower and ir worked well, but was a pain in the neck. I sold it and bought a 68" Meteor Rear Pull snowblower, and I love it. I can clear the same are in half the time. I have zero issues with driving over the snow. Unless, you regularly get snowfalls of over 18" or have lots of drifting, you will love it.

/ Inverted Snow Blower
Keep 'em coming, folks!!!

/ Inverted Snow Blower #7  
RoyJ - I had no idea what you were referring to, but I did a bit of google research. I get it now. I think this is far more preferable to the front attached, or rear shooting show blowers. I like it. PULLING is better than Pushing (from either direction) in my opinion. I'm going to look into that also.
are the blades spinning in the opposite direction to normal ?
it's not even digging up the blacktop :)

/ Inverted Snow Blower #8  
I have both a conventional rear mount that you use in reverse and an inverted one to pull.
I'm usually using a Branson 8050 on either of them, I prefer the inverted pull type.
If I'm moving a pile of plowed snow bank then the conventional is better.
For just blowing the driveway the inverted works great, mine also has a rear drag blde to pull snow away from doors and such, after you pull ahead while blowing you lift, back up and drop and pull ahead again blowing what you have pulled out.
I have not have any issues clearing the plow wipes at the end of the driveway.
My inverted blower does have the poly cutting edge and shoes, I like them but they are expensive.
These are 2" thick and the cutting edge is 6-8" on the ground the full width.
blower 2.jpg

snowblower 8.jpg

/ Inverted Snow Blower #9  
Keep 'em coming, folks!!!
Roy I ordered a WIFO 84 inch pull behind for my tractor.
Only a little info and 2 vids I could find. They were back ordered so I probably won't see it till November
Looks to be well built and weighs 1220lb. Ordered with the hydraulic deflector and comes with a hydraulic shoot rotator.

/ Inverted Snow Blower #10  
Mostly I use my rear pull for my driveway, around buildings, etc. And a quick in and out of neighbors driveways. Occasionally I blow out 1/2 mile road. Easy/Peasy