Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #71  
There was RK TRACTOR GUY , gone . It appears Brian is not responding . Lot of hype early , not so much now . This could work , but I am sure the CEO has never been on a tractor , probably never will . Lot of good tractors out there in the modern world . When I was young a CUB was a cut . Buying a tractor is mucho $$$$$ , for a homeowner . I would only buy from a dealer with a shop and a personal talk about repairs , warranty and said transportation . Kevin .

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans
I was out of the office last week some with meetings and traveling. I plan to check this forum and respond as often as my other duties allow. Please give me the benefit of the doubt that we'll get answers to questions and not immediately assume the worst.

Our CEO owns a 37S and and a 74PSC and his family farm is over 12,000 row crop acres in this and surrounding counties. He's familiar with farm equipment. His father (former CEO) owns 3 RK55s that operate on his several farms across the country. The leadership at RK "eats what they cook" when it comes to product. Heck, I've never even seen Alex in anything but blue jeans and boots.

We met with the top leadership at TYM last week (part of why I was out) and brought up the unlevel loader issue. I'm sure you all understand there is a lot that goes into a fix like this, it isn't something that can be fixed overnight. It is a big deal though and we are working on it.

Hello Brien
I would like to welcome you here as well.:welcome:
I have a RK24 with about 110 hrs. on it and I知 very satisfied with it. But, there痴 always a but involved, I would like to see an owner痴 manual in good American English. It is a little hard to understand in some places, ie. Page 5-6 (When is loader installed, the turn clock-wise valve cock. Also when loader is not installed, turn counter clock-wise valve cock.). Also a repair/maintenance manual with a parts list would be very helpful.
I may have an older owners manual because mine doesn稚 have section 8 and is in a slightly different configuration.
Again welcome and thanks for helping with our problems.
Joe:thumbsup:

We're working on revising the manuals as we speak (type). Better manuals is high on the list of things that need to get fixed.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #74  
I was out of the office last week some with meetings and traveling. I plan to check this forum and respond as often as my other duties allow. Please give me the benefit of the doubt that we'll get answers to questions and not immediately assume the worst.

Our CEO owns a 37S and and a 74PSC and his family farm is over 12,000 row crop acres in this and surrounding counties. He's familiar with farm equipment. His father (former CEO) owns 3 RK55s that operate on his several farms across the country. The leadership at RK "eats what they cook" when it comes to product. Heck, I've never even seen Alex in anything but blue jeans and boots.

We met with the top leadership at TYM last week (part of why I was out) and brought up the unlevel loader issue. I'm sure you all understand there is a lot that goes into a fix like this, it isn't something that can be fixed overnight. It is a big deal though and we are working on it.

Not that I have a roast in this pot, but most TBN'ers are a impatient lot Brian, thanks for giving everyone an update!.

Now if you can get someone to "fix" the Fort Wayne store, it would make me a happy camper, instead I drive 30 miles to Decatur, rather than 10 miles to the Fort that I drive by every time I drive into Fort Wayne.

Last edited:
Brian welcome to the Forum. I recently found the forum after a recent purchase of a RK24 in the Glasgow, Kentucky Store that just opened this year. I found the manager there to be very helpful and did a good job. The tractor has 40 hours on it now and I have really got a lot of work done with it. I will say I have found with the grapple and backhoe attachment it is a very different machine than without the backhoe attachment. That attachment seems to make a nice improvement on the way the tractor handles with a load on the FEL. I keep waiting for the Glasgow store to get some pallet forks in, I would like to look a those.

The grapple absolutely needs a counterbalance of some sort on the back of the tractor for maximum effectiveness.

Pallet forks will be in soon, we completely ran the vendor out of stock on them. Sold everything they had.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #76  
Not that I have a roast in this pot, but most TBN'ers are a impatient lot Brian, thanks for giving everyone an update!.

Now if you can get someone to "fix" the Fort Wayne store, it would make me a happy camper, instead I drive 30 miles to Decatur, rather than 10 miles to the Fort that I drive by every time I drive into Fort Wayne.

I think the Logansport store would rank ahead of any other store that needs 'fixed'. I lost my car in the parking lot the other day there. Turned out it was just in one of the massive potholes that they've yet to fix in the last 7-ish years they've been at that location. Or the numerous tiles inside the actual store that are torn up/missing that they cannot seem to fix/replace. Add that the carts almost always never have (4) functioning wheels or child seat to put my kid, almost makes me not want to go in there.

But have no fear, the owner, RSM/DSM, whatever he is has no issues flying in once a month in his nice shiny helicopter.

I think the Logansport store would rank ahead of any other store that needs 'fixed'. I lost my car in the parking lot the other day there. Turned out it was just in one of the massive potholes that they've yet to fix in the last 7-ish years they've been at that location. Or the numerous tiles inside the actual store that are torn up/missing that they cannot seem to fix/replace. Add that the carts almost always never have (4) functioning wheels or child seat to put my kid, almost makes me not want to go in there.

But have no fear, the owner, RSM/DSM, whatever he is has no issues flying in once a month in his nice shiny helicopter.

I have passed on your concerns to our store operations team.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #79  
I have passed on your concerns to our store operations team.
Thanks. Will be curious to see what response if any you get, as anyone that says anything locally never gets a response back.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #80  
Brian

Thank you for the responses and replies. It’s a breath of fresh air.