Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #111  
There are no RK stores in Wisconsin.

What states are Rural King in?

Rural King planted its roots in Mattoon, Illinois in 1960. Since that time, Rural King has added over 100 stores in a thirteen-state area (Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia and Virginia).
Guess that’s probably why I never heard of RK tractors until after joining tractor by net.
sounds like they have some serious upper management issues that need to be dealt with if they really hope to see the company grow.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #112  
Looks like he doesn't work at RK anymore.

1676385747283.png

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #115  
Doesn't matter. Sometimes old threads have good information.

Welcome to TBN! (y)

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #116  
It looks like Brian hasn't posted on this thread since Oct19. Is he or any other RK representative on this forum? I just joined and am considering a RK25. My closest store is Warrenton, MO. I have emailed for information and only got one reply to the question about service. He said they have one mobile service tech that covers all of Missouri and Illinois so he pretty much only responds to 'tractor won't move' calls. I guess I'll be learning to service my tractor myself, at least the simple stuff.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #117  
It looks like Brian hasn't posted on this thread since Oct19. Is he or any other RK representative on this forum? ...
Welcome to TBN. (y)

To answer your question, not that I know of.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #118  
8 month ago I considereRK tractor. Good thing I took another route

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #120  
Can you tell me what other route you took and why?
Branson:
I made a comparison table of main tractor brands having dealership in 1 hour driving radius>
More lift power
No computer on any HP, meaning no DEF, regen and such bull....
More weight
Better service than RK (Anything is better than RK service for this matter)
Price. For instance: to get an RK with same specs as 25HP Branson you have to go up to 37HP.
When i was buying it i got 2515R with Loader, backhoe, 48" forks, 72" Blade box, loaded tires for less then 37RK without any additions.

Why 25? Also another consideration not related to RK, 25 HP has same engine and body as 35 and 45, only detuned. When warranty is over, i'll make it 35HP in 30 minutes.

Last edited: