Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #101  
No reply from RK.
Sent another request today.
See what happens.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #102  
I have been trying to order a replacement clearance light that I broke on my RK55HSC last year. So 8 months later, still no part from my local store...where I bought the tractor. How do I get a part? Who do I need to talk to ?

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #103  
Well, finally heard back from RK after I called their corporate office.
Rep told me the RK74 is no more and I had him check all the stores and there aren't any leftovers in stores anywhere.
Haven't seen any used ones, so I guess I move to TYM directly.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #104  
I spoke with the regional service guy last year on the 74, and he also said they were going to discontinue that model. He said it was too big to fit any of the store shops. As a matter of fact the two local stores near me that have tractors, cant even fit my 55 in them, they have to work them in the parking lot!

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #105  
I have been trying to order a replacement clearance light that I broke on my RK55HSC last year. So 8 months later, still no part from my local store...where I bought the tractor. How do I get a part? Who do I need to talk to ?

Do you have any TYM dealers in your region? I would think they would have the part you need.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #106  
The stores here look like a dumpster fire. Management is severely lacking. Moral seems low . Everything seems like an afterthought. I'm glad I followed my gut and didn't buy the RK37. Even though I REALLY liked the tractor, the store experience was a major disappointment.

Honestly, it's very sad in my opinion. The potential for greatness seems to be fading fast. I think it would be awesome if they could turn it around.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #107  
RK as a company seems to have multiple issues. Especially in management. I can't see my buying any more expensive than a firearm from them in their current condition.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #108  
The RK in Greenville Ohio is great. I’ve never had any issue with the employees. Yesterday we bought an RK37H from Bob Wilson (Tractor Sales Manager) and he was great. I can’t say enough good things about his customer service and the whole process. The tractor arrived in a week and was delivered the same day to our farm.

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #109  
Apparently there are no RK tractor stores in Wisconsin ?

/ Introduction, RK Purchasing Team, Brian Evans #110  
Apparently there are no RK tractor stores in Wisconsin ?
There are no RK stores in Wisconsin.

What states are Rural King in?

Rural King planted its roots in Mattoon, Illinois in 1960. Since that time, Rural King has added over 100 stores in a thirteen-state area (Alabama, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Florida, North Carolina, West Virginia and Virginia).