Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,131  
I ended up doing a lot of jump turns with my AGT Kat12 . I finally sold it. Never bothered to see if I had an alignment problem because there were so many other problems.
Over tightening the tracks can also tweek the alignment . There is no info I could find on this matter of tightness. I was told to keep them as tight as possible, I would add to that by saying " than back off a tad".
Jump turns also look like you know what your doing.

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,132  
I ended up doing a lot of jump turns with my AGT Kat12 . I finally sold it. Never bothered to see if I had an alignment problem because there were so many other problems.
Over tightening the tracks can also tweek the alignment . There is no info I could find on this matter of tightness. I was told to keep them as tight as possible, I would add to that by saying " than back off a tad".
Jump turns also look like you know what your doing.
What problems did you have? I want to be informed when the inevitible happens.

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,133  
I will refer you to post #908. The list is long.

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China
#1,134  
I just added some more protection to my nearly 6yo XN08 mini-X.

Mostly, I was adding protection from bending the wheel motor supports. Photos on the internet (FB) of bent frame "tails" are concerning. My guess is those users have upped their system RV pressure above the 2400-2500psi recommendations. Mine is measured at 2400psi, and I have stalled the motors a few times when small rocks get under the tracks.

There seems to be a newer style of frame tails that has steel plate wrapped around the mounting plate. I also have seen some pix of the earlier style with a reinforcement bar added. Photo is a Loongsheen 06 from 5 years ago. So this problem is known.

Now, I am working on the blade cylinder, where I just replaced a damaged hose.

Attachments

• rear_protection.jpg
    rear_protection.jpg
    276.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Longsheen_06_engine.jpg
    Longsheen_06_engine.jpg
    468.3 KB · Views: 70
   / Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China
#1,135  
More hose and fitting protection. This time for the blade cylinder.

Naturally, I waited until I damaged a hose before I did this modification. It is nearly impossible to avoid getting dirt and rocks in this sensitive location.

I used some stainless steel plate that I had. You can't see the standoff block between the cylinder and the plate. I love stainless.

I will probably rotate the lower hose on the banjo fitting so that it is more protected.

Attachments

• Blade_cyl_protection_1.jpg
    Blade_cyl_protection_1.jpg
    212.4 KB · Views: 45
  • Blade_cyl_protection_2.jpg
    Blade_cyl_protection_2.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 43
  • Blade_cyl_protection_3.jpg
    Blade_cyl_protection_3.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 50
   / Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,136  
More hose and fitting protection. This time for the blade cylinder.

Naturally, I waited until I damaged a hose before I did this modification. It is nearly impossible to avoid getting dirt and rocks in this sensitive location.

I used some stainless steel plate that I had. You can't see the standoff block between the cylinder and the plate. I love stainless.

I will probably rotate the lower hose on the banjo fitting so that it is more protected.
The great motivator, having to fix something you've broken.

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,137  
Hi all I came across this post recently after buying a diggit em15.

I’ve tried reading through as much as I can to see if my question has been answered but I can’t seem to find it.

I’m not an expert with these machines obviously, but I’m curious is there a way to basically make the joystick controls flip flop. Make the left joystick operate what currently the right joystick does and vise versa. I have a larger excavator that is opposite the controls of the em15 and it’s causing me some issues ha.

Looking forward to using this machine on smaller jobs (we do landscaping) I recently got a 24” tilt bucket that I’ll be installing tomorrow as well.

Thanks for any help!

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,138  
Hi all I came across this post recently after buying a diggit em15.

I’ve tried reading through as much as I can to see if my question has been answered but I can’t seem to find it.

I’m not an expert with these machines obviously, but I’m curious is there a way to basically make the joystick controls flip flop. Make the left joystick operate what currently the right joystick does and vise versa. I have a larger excavator that is opposite the controls of the em15 and it’s causing me some issues ha.

Looking forward to using this machine on smaller jobs (we do landscaping) I recently got a 24” tilt bucket that I’ll be installing tomorrow as well.

Thanks for any help!
You can and it's not very hard. Trace your lines from the cylinders you want to swap controls for back to the valve and then swap em.

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,139  
You can and it's not very hard. Trace your lines from the cylinders you want to swap controls for back to the valve and then swap em.

Thank you. I was hoping that’s all it took. I believe the ones I need to swap are right under the “floor board” I’m just unsure if it’s 2 lines or 4 lines I need to swap. I’m guessing 4. And also not sure if I can swap the lines on the top or bottom of the valve.

Like I said, not an expert with these things!

/ Importing and modifying a new mini excavator from China #1,140  
Thank you. I was hoping that’s all it took. I believe the ones I need to swap are right under the “floor board” I’m just unsure if it’s 2 lines or 4 lines I need to swap. I’m guessing 4. And also not sure if I can swap the lines on the top or bottom of the valve.

Like I said, not an expert with these things!
There will be two lines for each function. Supply and return. So four lines to swap likely.