IHI mini Excavator

/ IHI mini Excavator #1  

Tomtint

Elite Member
Tractor
L3700SU
Anyone here have any experience with these ? I'm considering a used 900 hour 30 series one. Primarily for maintence on personal property (25 acres ) it would get maybe 200-250 hours a year

/ IHI mini Excavator #2  
I can't comment to that particular model, but if you look at Heavy Equipment Forums you can get as much detail as you need. I can say I have read where IHI is considered a good machine and have seen them on construction sites, and used by landscapers etc.

A mini ex is a super tool, you will love owning one. Good luck!

/ IHI mini Excavator #3  
IHI Machines are fine. Almost any mini excavator made today is only made by a few companies, they are all really good at this point.

/ IHI mini Excavator #4  
I've got an old 35J, about 4,000 hrs on it (engine swapped at some point in the past). It chugs along well for me, same use, personal on farm. I had a small dozer before, and this is a much more handy machine.

/ IHI mini Excavator #5  
The local rental place had them here and we rented one for a week. Loved the machine. Very smooth controls and excellent power. I am planning on looking for a machine in a year or so and IHI will be on the list for sure!

/ IHI mini Excavator #6  
I've got an old 35J, about 4,000 hrs on it (engine swapped at some point in the past). It chugs along well for me, same use, personal on farm. I had a small dozer before, and this is a much more handy machine.

Hi Andy,

i've bought the samen 35j, same year i expect. could you please send me the manuals in pdf? i've been looking everywhere to find them but all i find are scam websites that bring you to all kind of online games but no manuals ;)

let me know, i will send you my emailaddress.

thanks!