I think I may have had a mini stroke

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke
I went to the heart Dr. today and now they are going to put in a stint or two before I can have the other surgery. Keep the prayers coming.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #42  
Both of my younger brothers have the stints, so we'll hope you do as well as they've done.

Thanks for all the replies and prayers it really means alot to me. I was able to get out to the farm progress show today before I go to the hospital in the morning. It was a beautiful day for the show. I will update you all on what happens as soon as I get home from the hospital. Thanks again!! Deere 755

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #45  
I had two small heart attacks on 22 Apr 09. I'm 49 and smoked for 30 years. Had 2 stints implanted that night, 3 days in the hospital and was released. I had my last smoke on 22 Apr and have felt great since. One was blocked 99% and the other 75%. I have since passed 2 stress tests and back to work with no restrictions. Best of luck with your procedures. You will do fine.

Eddie

I just got home today. My blockage was to bad for stints so I had quadruple bi pass surgerythe very next day. Doctors all told me I was lucky I had a stroke instead of a heart attack or I would probably be dead with the extint of my blockages.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #47  
I just got home today. My blockage was to bad for stints so I had quadruple bi pass surgerythe very next day. Doctors all told me I was lucky I had a stroke instead of a heart attack or I would probably be dead with the extint of my blockages.

Welcome home! :D

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #49  

Well now... well now. It is a good thing you posted originally on TBN and everybody brow beat you into going to the doc. Thank the TBN members who took the time to reply to you because look you really needed attention. Sending you a thousand wishes on a good recovery.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #50  
Speedy recovery from the bypass; now what about the stroke issue that started this? Has this been taken care of or is there another procedure awaiting?
I'm glad your still with us AND able to function. Sometimes the consequences of a stroke or heart attack can be worse than death.