I think I may have had a mini stroke

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #11  
Well how is the tractor workingi out.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #13  
I was sitting with my family and all the sudden I could not talk, it was as if my tongue would not work right. I tried to stand up and almost fell. It only lasted about a minute but it scared my wife to death as well as my son and Dad. I got them calmed down took some asprin and felt fine after that. My wife wanted to call an ambulance but I talked her out of it. If any of you have had a stroke please let me know what you went through. I would appreciate learning about your experience. I told her that if it happens again I will go get checked out.

Get to the E.R. now. I want to call you bad names!!!! :mad:

Think of your family and friends instead of yourself.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #14  
None of these guys are kidding about seeing someone asap. If you just had a TIA, your chances are excellent for having another. You need to get treated before the next one happens which can be at any time.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #15  
I woke up one day and would "lose my words". Permanant loss! As months went by, other parts of the brain started picking up the slack. I finally came to the conclusion, I must have had a mini-stroke.
Fast-forward one year. I had a heart attack. 100% clogged up. I figure the same reason my heart clogs is why I had a mini-stroke..
Moral of the story is, you have a really good reason to get things checked out, if you wish to live.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #16  
Get your self checked out, we would not want to see this post on this thread:
Sticky: deere755 has passed away.:(

Tom in Vermont

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #17  
YOU NEED TO SEE A DOCTOR...SOONER THAN LATER!!!

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #18  
please go to the hospital immediately if you have not done so. Not after work. Now.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #19  
You need to schedule a Dr appt and relate what happened. Waiting for the next one to occur could be too late. This is a warning sign, and the Dr, upon proper evaluation, might be able to let you know how to mitigate any future issues.

Have gone through strokes and TIAs with more than one older relative over the years. They all strike without any warning, and one neurologist said my mother in law had about twice as many mini-strokes as she had admitted to/was aware of.

This is why I recommend seeing your doctor soonest. Tests can be run to determine a certain level of risk and medication and diet changes may need to be made to mitigate that risk.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke
I am going to the DR. in about an hour. I called and made the earliest appointment I could get this morning. I will post on what I found out.