I think I may have had a mini stroke

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #61  
We'll be praying for you and keeping you in our thoughts.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #62  
My next and hopefully my last surgey for awhile is on October the 8th. Keep me in your prayers.

You got it! You have a LOT to live for with a wife and children, don't mess around with your health, they need you. Do exactly what the doctor says.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke
Well I made though another surgery my last I hope. Thanks for all the prayers. Dr. says I have a aggressive type of coranary disease, so I really need to watch my diet. He said he had to do alot of scraping on my artery to get it clean. Surgery took a little longer then expected because of it. Thanks for all the prayers I think I will be ok now.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #66  
Well I made though another surgery my last I hope. Thanks for all the prayers. Dr. says I have a aggressive type of coranary disease, so I really need to watch my diet. He said he had to do alot of scraping on my artery to get it clean. Surgery took a little longer then expected because of it. Thanks for all the prayers I think I will be ok now.

That's great!!!

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #67  
Glad to hear the good news! now you take good care of yourself.:)

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #68  
Great news. Now that you know you have a problem, managing it will be the important part.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #70  
I have not checked this thread in a while and it's great to hear you are on the mend. Let's count on at least another 43 years for you!

Sobering though, I'm only 44 and not to proud to say this story scared me a bit.

Best wishes to you!