I think I may have had a mini stroke

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke
Speedy recovery from the bypass; now what about the stroke issue that started this? Has this been taken care of or is there another procedure awaiting?
I'm glad your still with us AND able to function. Sometimes the consequences of a stroke or heart attack can be worse than death.

I still have to have my carodid artery cleaned out.

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #52  
I'm trying to figure out an angle where you can use this to get another toy er tool.
"Honey, the tractor group helped saved my life- so having tractors is a good thing..."

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #53  
I'm trying to figure out an angle where you can use this to get another toy er tool.
"Honey, the tractor group helped saved my life- so having tractors is a good thing..."

Yeah. Air conditioned cab and quick attach implements come to mind. :D

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #54  
Deere 755, how's the recovery going? Are you able to do much yet?

Deere 755, how's the recovery going? Are you able to do much yet?

I am recovering well but the Dr. says no lifting or tractor driving yet. I will be able to drive a car or pickup on the 24th. I am getting pretty bored. I go for walks everyday and my wife and son take me and the dog for a ride in the pickup truck a couple times a week. I will probably have my next surgery the week of Oct. 5th. Thanks for asking

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #56  
I am recovering well but the Dr. says no lifting or tractor driving yet. I will be able to drive a car or pickup on the 24th. I am getting pretty bored. I go for walks everyday and my wife and son take me and the dog for a ride in the pickup truck a couple times a week. I will probably have my next surgery the week of Oct. 5th. Thanks for asking

Hey, dogs like trucks! :) Glad you are recovering. Best wishes on a speedy one and good luck on the next surgery!!! :D

/ I think I may have had a mini stroke #57  
Hang in there buddy. You have a lot of living to do, so a few months of careful recovering will be well worth the time. Keep us posted.
Ron

My next and hopefully my last surgey for awhile is on October the 8th. Keep me in your prayers.