How Many Have More Than One Tractor?

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #12  
I'm at 4 at the present time just for my driveway and yard work.
An IH 574, Branson 8050, New Holland 8160, Kioti 2620SEC. Then for a lawn mower a Kubota F2000.
I still have to swap implements at times so I need a few more.
Then I also have access to over a dozen more at the farm.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #13  
I have two, Kubota MX5800 HST and L6060 HSTC. I could get by with one but at my age, it gets to be a real chore to constantly swap implements, especially the BH92 hoe.

I minimize implement swapping by leaving the hoe on the MX and mow & plow with the L.

When there is a lot of road work to be done, my neighbor uses the MX while I use the L. That way, the job goes twice as fast with minimum disruption to road traffic.

Are two tractors necessary, no but it sure makes life easier around here. Having three would be even better! ;)

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #14  
I have but 1. It is more than sufficient, and I do not mind changing implements. Having Pats quick hitch and hydraulic top and tilt makes changing implements pretty easy.

But changing to or from the backhoe is a bit more involved!

So no desire for another tractor; but an excavator would be great!

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #15  
My son and I have two;perfect combo I.M.H.O,an L4240 HSTC and a geared open station L3000DT.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #16  
Photo line up of current tractors. 2 are missing. 4040 in Ohio getting repaired and 2950 in my shop waiting for a battery install.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

And the skid steer
image.jpg

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #17  
2 old Kubotas here, my old 4150 doesn't have a loader no desire to cobble one on it either. 5k and 3k occasionally hard hrs respectfully. One mans junk is my treasure if the price is right.

/ How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #18  
Have two, old Ford 850 for the heavier work and JD 1025R for the around the house, tight areas plus any heavy lifting (at least as heavy as I do anymore). Went for YEARS with only one tractor and don't want to go back. Each tractor has a purpose and both see regular use.

My SIL and I joke about having a tractor for each implement we own... Ah the dream of changing keys not implements.

Mutt - LJ 0007.resized.JPG

Last edited:
   / How Many Have More Than One Tractor? #20  
Isn't the goal to have one tractor per implement?
I need a lot more tractors ! :oops:

Maybe we should start a new thread ? How many implements do you own? :LOL: