How do I remove rimguard beet juice?

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #1  

Skeletor

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey Ferguson 1725mb
I’m changing out my tires and my rears have rim guard in them. I pulled out the valve core and I got maybe 6-7 gallons out extremely slowly. I ended up taking the wheel off the tractor and laying it flat on the forks and putting a ratchet strap around it to squeeze it to drain the juice faster. It was miserably slow and there’s still a few gallons in there I bet. It got dark outside so I had to put it back in the tractor and put it away. I haven’t even touched the other side yet.

I have no desire to reuse the rim guard. I’ll use washer fluid or antifreeze. Rim guard is a pita if you have any tire issues it gets everywhere. It also gums up your air chucks if you get any inside.

Any suggestions on how to speed this up? Thanks, mike

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #2  
Break the bead if you are not trying to save the rim guard and dump it out.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #3  
Break the bead then insert one of those battery transfer pumps for short money at Harbor Freight. Most likely the beet juice will clog the pump but since they are so cheap I would write it off.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #4  
I’m changing out my tires and my rears have rim guard in them. I pulled out the valve core and I got maybe 6-7 gallons out extremely slowly. I ended up taking the wheel off the tractor and laying it flat on the forks and putting a ratchet strap around it to squeeze it to drain the juice faster. It was miserably slow and there’s still a few gallons in there I bet. It got dark outside so I had to put it back in the tractor and put it away. I haven’t even touched the other side yet.

I have no desire to reuse the rim guard. I’ll use washer fluid or antifreeze. Rim guard is a pita if you have any tire issues it gets everywhere. It also gums up your air chucks if you get any inside.

Any suggestions on how to speed this up? Thanks, mike
Smart man. The stuff is disgusting, gross, smelly slime.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
Smart man. The stuff is disgusting, gross, smelly slime.
You know you see people saying it’s the best thing ever on YouTube. Then you gotta deal with it. It’s pretty terrible to mess with.

I suppose I could lift the tractor up with the outriggers take the rear tires off then break the bead with the backhoe.

Anyone know what steel or iron weights I can put on this thing? It’s a Massey 1725.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #7  
Beet Juice is non-toxic, biodegradable, water soluble,

It's liquid sugar. Break the beads and stuff a garden hose in to flush it out. Pick a place where you don't mind a quantity of sugar water.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
I just found a plastic covered concrete set on fb. Their pretty beat up but weight 75 pounds each and he only wants 40 bucks. He said all 12” rims have the same bolt pattern for those.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #10  
You know you see people saying it’s the best thing ever on YouTube. Then you gotta deal with it. It’s pretty terrible to mess with.

I suppose I could lift the tractor up with the outriggers take the rear tires off then break the bead with the backhoe.

Anyone know what steel or iron weights I can put on this thing? It’s a Massey 1725.
I’d probably rinse it out with a garden hose, as long as its not super cold