How do I remove rimguard beet juice?

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #22  
Antifreeze is approximate 8.5 ,it is mostly water which is 8.34 pounds per gallon
"Antifreeze. Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) in a 50/50 mix with water is freeze resistant to minus 34 F and weighs 9.4 pounds per gallon."

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #23  
I guess it would really depend on my location. Beet juice if I was up north. Water with washer fluid will work down here.
Bingo! I don't know where YanmarFever lives, but the fact that his profile & signature mention watermelons I'd guess it's somewhere that doesn't get very cold.
"Antifreeze. Antifreeze (ethylene glycol) in a 50/50 mix with water is freeze resistant to minus 34 F and weighs 9.4 pounds per gallon."
It's also highly toxic. Not something you'd want pets/livestock near if it leaks or spills. Bet it's not too good for the soil either.

I always thought Rimguard was gold standard for liquid ballast.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #24  
I have thought about buying some sugar in bulk and making a syrup solution of 2 parts sugar and one part water by using hot water. I know this will remain liquid at room temperature but I don't know what the freezing temperature is. I also don't know where to buy the cheapest sugar and if it would be cheap enough, cheaper than non-toxic anti-freeze is where I live. Since I live on an island I will need to add liquid myself or else transport my tires a long way to get them filled. My local Les Schwab will fill my tires with their liquid, but it weighs almost exactly the same as water and costs more than 4 bucks per gallon. There must be some place that sells cheap sugar in 100 pound sacks in the Puget Sound region. Then I can maybe plan a sightseeing trip and pick up a couple sacks. When I get new tires I can then fill them too.
Eric

I think sugar in tires will attract a universe of gnawing animals during winter, when natural food is short. Your tires and your tractor wiring will be at risk.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #25  
I think sugar in tires will attract a universe of gnawing animals during winter, when natural food is short. Your tires and your tractor wiring will be at risk.
Wow, I never considered this. I suppose some rodents might be able to smell the sugar through the rubber.
Eric

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #26  
Bingo! I don't know where YanmarFever lives, but the fact that his profile & signature mention watermelons I'd guess it's somewhere that doesn't get very cold.

It's also highly toxic. Not something you'd want pets/livestock near if it leaks or spills. Bet it's not too good for the soil either.

I always thought Rimguard was gold standard for liquid ballast.
It is until you spring a leak. Just put wheel weights on and do it right the first time.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #27  
IF you live in northern states....anti-freeze is about teh most expensive option when you need to near in on a 50/50 mix.

-20 windshield washer fluid you can catch on sale for a few bucks a gallon. Antifreeze is pushing $15 for concentrate......water free....at a 50/50 mix your still almost 4x more than washer fluid.

AS for draining.....do you have valve cores that are MADE for filled tires. Dont just take out the air schrader valve....but the second piece of the stem. Leaves a bigger hole.

And you can keep some pressure inside the tire with a rubber tipped air gun. You have a Sub compact with 26-12-12 tires most likely. Hold what....10 or 11 gallons. Shouldnt take more than 10-15 min even through the small valve core if you keep pressure on it

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #28  
back to original question, I'd put air in and the rotate valve stem to bottom to drain. Breaking bead would be quickest, much less control over where it goes when it come out.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice?
Rv antifreeze is on sale for 2.99 at Runnings right now and it’s non toxic.

/ How do I remove rimguard beet juice? #30  
Rv antifreeze is on sale for 2.99 at Runnings right now and it’s non toxic.
Even at that price, it can run into some big dollars, and the few issues that come along with liquid ballast. My used tractor came with wheel weights, 3 - 50# per side. Works well enough for my needs.