Hot dog bun rant

/ Hot dog bun rant #24  
Is that all you ever have to say when someone complains about something you don't care about?

Yeah, they're first world problems, and frankly they're the type of problems I'd rather have over starvation, disease, impotence, collective farming, etc.
Did you notice the "Big Grin" symbol? Just making a funny comment, and I never said it before.

I have first world problems, too. All first worlders do.

:D :D :D

Bruce

/ Hot dog bun rant #25  
Did you notice the "Big Grin" symbol? Just making a funny comment, and I never said it before.

I have first world problems, too. All first worlders do.

:D :D :D

Bruce

Well, tail between my legs, I apologize. There is someone on here who has used the phrase a few times, and to my chagrin I mistook you for him.

/ Hot dog bun rant #26  
The regular brats are Johnsonville.

Food and Drink Menu | Brat Fest
They are a mainstream brand now. You can get them nationwide. Usingers and Klements are harder to find outside the area. We got a lot of Klements when we lived up there. Our backdoor neighbor was a big shot with them. My favorite was stuff from a little meat market in Menomonee Falls (Karl's). I miss that about Wisconsin.

/ Hot dog bun rant #27  
I have been wondering about the hot dog buns too?

50 years ago, they had no problem slicing them. Now, they don't seem to have a clue?

/ Hot dog bun rant #28  
I have been wondering about the hot dog buns too?

50 years ago, they had no problem slicing them. Now, they don't seem to have a clue?

50 years ago they calibrated the machines on a regular basis. 🤣

/ Hot dog bun rant #29  
Maybe AI is not as accurate as the human eye.

/ Hot dog bun rant #30  
To find them outside of New England you'll have to search for frankfurter buns; I didn't realize there were any other type of hot dog buns until I moved out of Maine, that was a reality check lol.
Even here in New England they can be hard to find. Some stores carry them, others not.
At least they seem to be more accurately sliced than the "other" kind.