HLA snow pusher

/ HLA snow pusher #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
I have a HLA 2500 snow pusher it works great but only thing is when am pushing up in the snow bank the snow come out of the space on top where it open and falls out on the tractor . Am thinking of making a plate to close that up to stop that ,you can see in the pic the hole .Now it 13inch wide by 6ft wide wonder if 3/16 steel will be ok to block that off. Dont wont to add to mush weight it already 650 .

Attachments

• hla 2500.jpg
    hla 2500.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 144
   / HLA snow pusher #2  
I'd have to question weather that would actually cause the pusher to rise up and leave the snow on the ground once it was "full"? Then you'll be making a 2nd pass anyway.
Keep us posted, I think that with just the right snow consistently it might work accumulating out front rather than lifting, but I'm sure you know there's no rules or consistancy for mother nature. 😆

/ HLA snow pusher #3  
Can you dump the pusher as you push the snow up on stack to keep the opening on top so the snow won't fall back at you ? You'll lose a little height but it might work better for you.

gg

/ HLA snow pusher
I'd have to question weather that would actually cause the pusher to rise up and leave the snow on the ground once it was "full"? Then you'll be making a 2nd pass anyway.
Keep us posted, I think that with just the right snow consistently it might work accumulating out front rather than lifting, but I'm sure you know there's no rules or consistancy for mother nature. 😆
Dont think so .Did it today will let you no when i try it .

Attachments

• 20220129_143236.jpg
    20220129_143236.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 142
   / HLA snow pusher
Thanks . It all bolted in place so i can take it off if i dont like it .