Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #11  
To me... the Massimo looks like a knock off of the Yamaha Rhino... and I would suspect parts might be interchangeable

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #12  
To me... the Massimo looks like a knock off of the Yamaha Rhino... and I would suspect parts might be interchangeable
For a good reason, Hi-Sun/Massimo bought the rights from Yamaha years ago for the Rhino. I had a SuperMach 700U for a bit when I first bought my patch of heaven. IMO not the most robust of machines. While not a speedster (35-40 mph) it more than did what I needed it to. Parts are a PITA to get in the best of times and before the Couf and supply chain issues a slow boat was just that. Now, I couldn't imagine what the wait times are. I still have 4 NIB axels that I bought in the hopes of replacing them all around. Still have the axels in the barn somewhere, the 700U ended up in a better place I think?

/ Hisun/Massimo/Bennche UTV #14  
Our hisun lasted 8 years. Definitely got out money worth out of it. Now the rear end locks up when it gets hot and the last time my wife drove it, front brakes locked up.

Bought a Kawasaki mule.