Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Got To Move Some Snow Today

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #11  
I live about 60 miles northeast of Grand Rapids and woke up to the sound of the county snowplow clearing off our street. We got about 6 inches with blowing winds. Started up the Kubota and blew out the neighborhood drives. Snowblower really did chatter from the frozen slush rolled up by the snowplow, I had to keep tightening up the chute deflector knobs that kept working loose from the chatter. Sure was pretty with the sun shining while I was out there.
Happy Thanksgiving! Lisa

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #12  
Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

How far from where the 6 hunters were killed are you located?

That is shuch a sad thing.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #13  
Some guys are real lucky, we only got around an 1". In Whitmore Lake where I just got back from, they had around 4". My BIL and SIL sure know how to roast turkey too. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gifI'm still full. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( How far from where the 6 hunters were killed are you located? )</font>

I'm a good 5 or 6 hours south of where that tragedy occurred.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #15  
Looks like the snow was real spotty, I woke up to a beautiful morning with about 4"-5" of the white stuff. Had a blast clearing the driveway for the first time with my BX2230. Used the FEL and rear blade combo, it worked great!

Attachments

• 536084-snow pics 006.jpg
    536084-snow pics 006.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 208
   / Got To Move Some Snow Today #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Had a blast clearing the driveway for the first time with my BX2230. Used the FEL and rear blade combo, it worked great! )</font>

How did you go about this?

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #17  
A little late, but we got about 5" of really wet, heavy stuff last Wednesday evening. They reported something like 100 acccidents in 4 hours. That is a lot for around here. Great for snowmen. Plowed the drive just for fun Thursday morning, as it would have melted by itself in a day. They also said this is the 3rd latest year for snowfall on record here.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #18  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif )</font>

How far from where the 6 hunters were killed are you located?

That is shuch a sad thing.
)</font>

Larry,
I am about 2 to 3 hours from the area.

murph

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #19  
Yup, fun fun fun! Anytime you're sit'n in a tractor seat is fun. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif We got about 9" on Sat, plowed on Sunday. Temps were real low last night, 8 below here by Carson City NV. Good thing I have a heated garage!

Attachments

• 537941-P1000730.JPG
    537941-P1000730.JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 334