Snow Equipment Owning/Operating Got To Move Some Snow Today

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #1  

RobS

Tractor
None!
Anyone else wake up to a white Thanksgiving? We had about four inches on the ground. Very wet but very pretty. I cleared off the concrete apron behind the garage with the FEL but didn't mess with the gravel drive. Kids built a snowman and a small fort. It's just enough to put me in the holiday spirit /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #2  
we've got about the same Rob, went hunting, it was very pretty, deer stand out like a sore thumb, but none gave me a shot. My mom says that 6" fell north of Rochester. going there today for turkey and game watching and pull kids on sled.

Happy Thanksgiving

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #3  
Rob
Same weather here. I live about 50 miles North West of Detroit.
Got to clean the drive and enjoy the crisp sunny morning.
Just watched the Detroit Thanksgiving Parade on TV. There was no snow on the ground.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #4  
We got some snow around here but I am afraid not enough to go snowmobiling. even tho I still had to clean the drive

Joe /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #5  
You have to move north to get away from the heavier snow.
We're 50 miles north of Grand Rapids, we got about a inch
last night...

Just as well, as I still have pallet forks mounted on the FEL.
Snow plow is parked under the lean-too...

Wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving

Richard
West Michigan.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #6  
I wish I had snow to contend with today. We got heavy rains (2"+) yesterday. The temperature dropped 15 degrees in about 6 hours and now it is blowing snow with 40-50mph wind gusts. I had to take care of fallen tree that went across the road. It wasn't even worth going deer hunting this morning.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #7  
Snowing here some this morning (40 miles N of Pittsburgh).
Ground is still too warm for it to stick.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #8  
3" of snow when I woke up, on top of slush and a bit of ice.

Of course the snowblower is in the back of the garage so I am unprepared.

In 10 years here this is the first time I cleared the driveway with a FEL. I am thankful that I have a snowblower and by the end of the day (which is bright and sunny) the snowblower will be attached and probably will remain for the rest of the season.

I will say that the day is beautiful, I've been in and out working on and off the tractor, got the new pallet forks on the tractor now but taking a lunch break. A great day, an absolutely beautiful Thanksgiving day, and I wish the best to all.

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #9  
Nope, but I wish we did! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif It's sunny and around 35 degrees.

We may get about a 1/2 inch tonight, but it won't stay around very long.

I'm like you. I'd like a little snow to get the holiday spirit thing working.

Starting to smell the turkey pretty good now. We'll be eating around 3:00 p.m.. Will turn up the Christmas tunes on the digital music channel. That'll help with the holiday spirit. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

May snap a few pics of the get-together. Maybe I'll post some before and afters! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends at TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Got To Move Some Snow Today #10  
Just South of Lansing MI we got 4 wet inches last night. I was able to quickly plow the driveway with an ATV. It has a 5 foot wide blade on front with a strip of rubber bolted along the cutting edge so I don't scratch up the concrete drive.
The Kubota waits patiently in the barn until called upon for blizzard clean up.