3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #62  
Or Hellary....

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #64  
Funny!!!!
The UFO on your FX265 should be the same as the F235.

Take copy image and paste them into Yandex OCR image to text translated from Japanese to English.

Then you can clearly read the manual to a better degree. :)

There is another manual Karl made. Download this one too. This can be translated directly via cop-n-paste.

Main manual page of all machines:

Attachments

• YANMAR F-FX195 215 235 255 265 OPERATORS MANUAL ON08-00291.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 47
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #65  
Make sure all remotes are off or neutral

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #66  
On my Kioti CK25H10 there is a lever that stops 3 point and the backhoe from getting power maybe?

On my Kioti CK25H10 there is a lever that stops 3 point and the backhoe from getting power maybe?
This is not present on mine

If your rocker arms are in the down position that piston should easily push in. If not, something amuck in there.
If the arms are in the up position, the piston does slide in. So, that’s not a problem.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #69  
Hello.
On my FX265D is installed a different UFO system. The upper solenoid works when 3 ph is raised. Green/black connector, the green wire is + and there is around 12 - 13 V when 3ph rises up. No voltage on level holding or lowering times.
Lower solenoid (blue/black wires) works when the lowering process is going. The blue wire is +. When the lowering process is going, there is 12 - 13 V. When the lowering process stops, there stays 5 V. And on the rising process is there 0V.
Upper solenoid resistance is around 6,8 ohms, lower solenoid has 15,8 ohms. Solenoid coils have no connection to the ground.

I measured the resistance of the 3ph control lever too (green connector on the picture). There is 1 kiloohm potentiometer. When lever is down, resistance is around 800 ohms and when up, then around 200 ohms.

20220817_160104.jpg
BR

Hello.
On my FX265D is installed a different UFO system. The upper solenoid works when 3 ph is raised. Green/black connector, the green wire is + and there is around 12 - 13 V when 3ph rises up. No voltage on level holding or lowering times.
Lower solenoid (blue/black wires) works when the lowering process is going. The blue wire is +. When the lowering process is going, there is 12 - 13 V. When the lowering process stops, there stays 5 V. And on the rising process is there 0V.
Upper solenoid resistance is around 6,8 ohms, lower solenoid has 15,8 ohms. Solenoid coils have no connection to the ground.

I measured the resistance of the 3ph control lever too (green connector on the picture). There is 1 kiloohm potentiometer. When lever is down, resistance is around 800 ohms and when up, then around 200 ohms.

View attachment 758656
BR
C142F135-3CF0-45FE-A73C-DD1DAE786F39.jpeg