3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
19F2E26C-D61A-4642-8AD6-24D4F0BCEFC4.jpeg

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
837F1175-498F-4E66-9898-9DEF003CFC37.jpeg

This pic is a closer look at the 2 solenoids that I believe are for raising and lowering the 3 ph; power also going to them.

E5726EAA-C38A-4FB3-A3A5-A7C2061A0292.jpeg

This is what I found after removing the valve body from the front of the hydraulic body(valve that is between your legs under the front of the seat),and that piston looking thing is what I am suspicious about that it’s stuck. Thoughts? I have not tried to move it yet. It should slide in and out to actuate the rod behind it to raise the 3ph arms.

This is a different ball game with this FX than with the older YM models. Baby steps is how I’m approaching fixing anything on this one. Learning.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #27  
If your rocker arms are in the down position that piston should easily push in. If not, something amuck in there.

The
If your rocker arms are in the down position that piston should easily push in. If not, something amuck in there.
arms can go up and down with no resistance. The piston,I call it, does not move at all and I’ll have to pound on it to free it up(I do believe).

Update; the piston that pushes the rod to lift the 3ph arms is not jammed. So, on to the next thing, going to take off the block that holds the 2 solenoids on the right side of the housing to see if there are any valves stuck there. Still could be a bad solenoid.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #30  
I've only had 2 F tractors with the 3 digit number. I would be very surprised if it is a mechanical malfunction. from what I've seen its almost always a bad ground somewhere. or a pinched wire. when those tractors came in the container almost all the 3pt electric was disconnected. So I would have to guess and put it together. I was told they were disconnected and separate was for the cleaning process.