3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
EA631ED2-9E01-4015-A3CB-5E14B7A243C3.jpeg

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
A8E5CB3E-C01E-42EE-84FE-9287A2D216FE.jpeg

E942E434-C2DC-473D-B2CB-C71AEDD78B16.jpeg

This is my UFO control box on the righthand side.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #47  
maybe I missed it, But did the 3pt ever work?

I’m assuming it
did because the guy I got it from was using it up until last year when he bought another tractor. They bent the rod on the ufo hydraulic ram and had that fixed. The guys dad said that it was working fine till then. I am thinking I have a bad solenoid; could be as simple as that. I’m checking into them now.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #49  
The pictures are fine but..... they are way to close.
Im looking for 2 plugs on the left side of the rear of the tractor, the reason is if those 2 plugs get water in them or the wires get pulled, nothing will work.
I will try to get you a picture later, I have Virginia in the garage, maybe I can snap her picture, she's (quite shy)....

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #50  
Ok here's the 2 plug-ins + Virginia and her family

IMG-1163.jpg
IMG-1165.jpg
IMG-1162.jpg