3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #1  

ALyooper

Bronze Member
Tractor
Yanmar fx265
1F34A735-ED55-4BD3-AAF8-58E43C4064F8.jpeg
B6601B5C-444A-4F34-AF17-83870AB82322.jpeg

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #2  
Thinking you have some electronic controls on your 3 point. If that is the case, it is over my head.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #3  
Thinking you have some electronic controls on your 3 point. If that is the case, it is over my head.
OMG the dreaded electronics vs our very mechanical YM's, you have access to any english diagrams for that.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Yes,
there are 2 solenoids that are associated with it. One of them seems to make a clicking sound when I pull the lever or joystick to like raise the 3ph and stops when like lowering it. Maybe the issue; but, it may also be a stuck rod or valve in the system. I’m just trying to get feedback on where I should go next. I have been reading all the posts of others that have 3ph problems in trying to narrow down the problem. Any insights by anyone that has this model or similar would be greatly appreciated.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
OMG the dreaded electronics vs our very mechanical YM's, you have access to any english diagrams for that.
I have a parts manual with good diagrams but it’s in Japanese. It is helpful in be able to know what to expect in case I disassemble anything.Have not found an English version yet.

I also have a 1500 D with a Bush Hog 1846 qt loader on it and do like the simplicity of the non-electric machines. Did a repair on the 3ph valve already on that one with just replacing some o-rings. Easy fix.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #7  
I have a parts manual with good diagrams but it’s in Japanese. It is helpful in be able to know what to expect in case I disassemble anything.Have not found an English version yet.
Were's the challenge in that.

Sounds like you love the challenge

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #9  
   / Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #10  
If you take a picture of a manual page, you may be able to translate the writing on it.
In the Google Translate app, at the bottom there's a "camera" icon; you can take a picture of something to translate, or in that camera feature there's an "import" which lets you examine a picture you've already got (like from the web).