3-Point Hitch Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
I
The pictures are fine but..... they are way to close.
Im looking for 2 plugs on the left side of the rear of the tractor, the reason is if those 2 plugs get water in them or the wires get pulled, nothing will work.
I will try to get you a picture later, I have Virginia in the garage, maybe I can snap her picture, she's (quite shy)....
ll take another pic further back

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change.
Nice looking girl you got there!

I have that white plug-in but the yellow one is nowhere to be found. And they are loose not attached to any mounting plate. I guess the previous owner destroyed that setup. What are the colors of the wires going to that yellow plug. I have one-white/green stripe and green/black stripe
This is a pic of the left side from the rear; you can see two sensors (I guess) with wires going to them. Does Virginia have those also?
6A078ED0-3DA6-489D-8A16-21576C8EF5DC.jpeg

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #57  
left one
black w/ white stripe
red w/ white stripe
green w/ white stripe

right one
black w/ white
yellow w/ blue
blue w/ yellow
red w/yellow

Wow! glad I'm not color blind. I just could not get a picture (no room)
Virginia has 2100 hrs on her, I bought her back in 1999, she came over on the boat.... It was luv at first sight. :ROFLMAO:

/ Got a FX265 D, problem is the 3point hitch arms do nothing. New to group and looking for help. Already did complete fluid and filter change. #58  
Yea, she has the 2 sensors?

left one
black w/ white stripe
red w/ white stripe
green w/ white stripe

right one
black w/ white
yellow w/ blue
blue w/ yellow
red w/yellow

Wow! glad I'm not color blind. I just could not get a picture (no room)
Virginia has 2100 hrs on her, I bought her back in 1999, she came over on the boat.... It was luv at first sight. :ROFLMAO:
Mine start at the unit one color then change at the other end of the plug-ins. Left start at the unit, blue/red stripe,blue/yellow,black/ no stripe. On the plug-in-green/red stripe,red/white stripe,and black/ white stripe. The right one starts, blue/yellow, blue/red,black; at the plugin red/white,black/white,green/yellow.Dogone that’s confusing as all get out!

Mine start at the unit one color then change at the other end of the plug-ins. Left start at the unit, blue/red stripe,blue/yellow,black/ no stripe. On the plug-in-green/red stripe,red/white stripe,and black/ white stripe. The right one starts, blue/yellow, blue/red,black; at the plugin red/white,black/white,green/yellow.Dogone that’s confusing as all get out!
I don’t think the problem is with those two anyway.