Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,382  
Frits, just think of all the stuff you can pile on 14 feet of stainless table. Nice to have room for longer projects

went for walk all around campground and found a place to send up drone later today. Property next door is where a large hot air ballon company works out of and I might get lucky with some pics. unlikely anything going on until later in the day.

always lots of nice pickups at campgrounds. Guy next to me must be a temp contractor, plates are from South Dakota

1713961747649.png

/ Good morning!!!! #189,385  
Don't use a realtor to buy it. Just a lawyer and save the 4%
The selling realtor is charging the 4% (since I believe it's the wife or relative of the agent so they ain't paying themselves...) If lawyer submitted, I think I'd still have to pay or they reject the offer.
Hang in there.

Enjoyed listening to Glenn this morning..

Home from the morning Uber drive..:ROFLMAO:

/ Good morning!!!! #189,386  
Ken, congrats on your transfer. Hope it goes well.

Buppies and Sodamo, get well soon!

BEF, did you find out what was going on with the police/highway yesterday?
No, couldn't find a thing about it. Was quite the show though, almost like a movie but didn't see any cameras.
Nice hike pictures!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,387  
Good Morning!!!! 49F @ 5:30AM. Cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. High 63F. Winds NW at 10 to 20 mph.

Hope you're recovery is rapid and you're back on your feet soon, David.

Spent most of yesterday unpacking the dozen or so boxes that came down this trip. A little bit of everything in each box made for lots of walking finding a home for each thing. Some weren't worth the effort and found their way to the trash can. Hope it's not too heavy; one of those things was the old electric motor/pump combo from the hot tub that I'd planned to salvage. Couldn't take the time to figure out how to split them apart, so out it went.

If the Sea Foam I dumped in the DR mower fuel tank hasn't cleared the carb jet clog today, I'll pull the jets and clean them. It starts and runs, but dies when I take it off the choke.

Also need to get that 240 VAC outlet swapped over to a 3 prong dryer configuration, one of which I found in the junk box yesterday. Should be "fun" figuring out which breaker it's on. They're all labeled with badly scrawled text that makes no sense.

Happy Hump Day!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,390  
Good Morning Again,
Scott, cool ocean moon pic, moonbeams on the water
Drew, beautiful beaches here ! Went for a 40 minute walk with Kathleen, ideal weather!

Wngsprd, beautiful pictures, thanks !

Attachments

• IMG_9022.jpeg
    IMG_9022.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27