Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,391  
<snip>

If the Sea Foam I dumped in the DR mower fuel tank hasn't cleared the carb jet clog today, I'll pull the jets and clean them. It starts and runs, but dies when I take it off the choke.

<snip>

Happy Hump Day!
If you can give it more time it might work.
I had 4 chainsaws clog on me.

I had been running them routinely, doing CSM. Put them down with mix in them, planned on using them the next day or so and didn't run them dry.
Got involved in "emergency" travel for work (something like support for Somalia).
Time and things piled up and I had to go in for back surgery. Thus a few days turned in to several months before I got to handle the saws. None would start. Put Seafoam in and made it a habit to give them a yank one to several times a day. Took a couple of weeks but all recovered without further fixing.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,392  
up up and away
nice farm country around here
somewhere in one of these pics is Quakertown airport, thankfully far enough away drone did not alert me

Attachments

• DJI_0163.JPG
    DJI_0163.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 35
  • DJI_0162.JPG
    DJI_0162.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 39
  • DJI_0161.JPG
    DJI_0161.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 33
  • DJI_0159.JPG
    DJI_0159.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 33
  • DJI_0158.JPG
    DJI_0158.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
   / Good morning!!!! #189,394  
Having first coffee looking out over the water, view is beautiful but the coffee is not so good !
Hotel Coffee? Very hit or miss in my experience. At least you had a great view of sunrise to start it off with! Have a great trip! Bet your sister was happy to see you!

/ Good morning!!!! #189,395  
somewhere in one of these pics is Quakertown airport, thankfully far enough away drone did not alert me
Very well kept for so many trees. I bet they have a huge pile of leaves hidden away some place.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,396  
Put Seafoam in and made it a habit to give them a yank one to several times a day. Took a couple of weeks but all recovered without further fixing.
Like an old friend of mine used to say, "all it takes is a little time and a few kind words."

/ Good morning!!!! #189,397  
Good Morning Again,

Drew, beautiful beaches here ! Went for a 40 minute walk with Kathleen, ideal weather!

Wngsprd, beautiful pictures, thanks !
I haven't seen St. Augustine but I liked the beach at Daytona. All the girls in bikinis didn't get in the way at all.

/ Good morning!!!! #189,399  
43F light rain turning to afternoon on/off showers might reach low 50's.

Outside chores done early than inhale E muffin.
Headed down driveway just before dawn on Kubota to finish up last area spring cleaning than back drag the driveway before rain arrive this morning.
This afternoon will be much needed dump run and stop HD for skill saw and Sawzail blades follow by :unsure:

Enjoy your day all.