Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,621  
29F clear sky mid 50's for high partly cloudy sky for eclipse.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...trip to town for critter food,not much puttering outside because of snow and mud :( looks like slow motion day. :(

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #188,622  
Good Morning,
Ct, 31 to start going to 63 ! Sun is out this AM, but looks like clouds may move in prior to the eclipse! We have 2 of the Grands coming over at 3 and Nana has got glasses for them, so hopefully the clouds cooperate!

More yard work later this morning after a 3 mile walk !

Some friends of ours invited us out to LI for a long weekend but it looks like the weather turns sour on Thursday when we are leaving! Hopefully Saturday and Sunday will be better !

Hope all have a blessed and safe day ! 🙏

/ Good morning!!!! #188,623  
Morning all, 33 going up to 67 and mostly sunny until it's not.

Got one of the side beds cleared out and a bunch of tulips planted from BIL, probably end up feeding the deer... Also planted some mini daffodils that my wife bought a few weeks ago.
More cleanup to do, but more rain in the forecast.

Son's school is releasing early today for eclipse.
I found my old eclipse glasses from 2017.

Good morning Buppies!

Be well.

Looks like I will have a lot of work to get my trails safe again. Still have some enormous Ash trees that are in the state of dropping branches and falling.
Here's a few smaller ones that are progressing nicely.

20240407_150717.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #188,624  
Good morning! 58˚F heading to the low 80s. The crowds are not materializing for the eclipse, the rain and cloud predictions worked. However the chance of rain during the eclipse has now dwindled to 10%, but clouds are here. My Houston relatives did arrive and did not encounter any extra traffic on their Sunday drive, but they did take the back roads (79, 95, 29). No Sun visible at sunrise - looking east.

IMG_3135.JPG

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #188,628  
Good Morning!!!! 39F @ 5:45AM. Abundant sunshine. High around 65F. Winds NW at 15 to 25 mph.

Got in a couple shortish hikes with my buddy & dog this past weekend, but not much else. It rained on and off throrough Saturday, so didn't get any unloading done. Was suppoed to go camping at Panamint Springs, but with highs only in the 50s and lows in the thirties, decided to stay warm at home. Starlink launch Saturday night was quiet enough that we drowned it out with the stereo and the jittery dog hardly noticed. Mini spot welder for making up some lithium battery packs arrived yesterday, right on time. Posted a couple ads on CL and FB Marketplace, got the usual looky lous but no good hits. Have more to post after a bit of cleanup. And there's even more in the trailer that'll also go on the block.

So that's what's on the agenda for today.

Hope everyone's week gets off to a great start!

/ Good morning!!!! #188,630  
Good morning

For beginning update on weather
😁

pic.jpeg

Before you ask - pic I "stole", I don't know the place where it is taken
~~~~~~~~~~~~

trip back home went smooth, no issues at all

CBBE8F06-F78D-4861-BA5E-96B49CF84B1F_1_105_c.jpeg

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saturday didn't do much. Went to farmer's show. Lot of tractors, beer, etc
Other than that - just "conserved energy" <tm>

Sunday made it to the "rancho". Firewood time. Made 7 of those "big-bags". that is ~ half of what MIL needs for winter
For us (me, BIL, 3 tractors :)) it took like 4 1/2 hours. That including good launch 😁
7BAE631E-89CE-4125-8A6A-2469E4FC30AC_1_105_c.jpeg

Today at morning went to see doc. That running nose is killing me...
Prescribed some medicine, now, at afternoon it's much better already.
Turns out that grapa failed 😁 While was in Italy consumed grapa quite a lot. That didn't help 😁

~~~~~~~~

Have fun on Solar eclipse !