Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,931  
26 and lots of frost...going to 59. Should have kept the woodstove hot.

Kyle, nice oven and installation. Nice friend to let you ride that nice bike...and congrats to your speedy son.

So it is named Worm moon...haven't heard that one. Well, I have been seeing lots of earthworms from all the rain, and the robins are having a feast.

Boo looks sleepy...needs to go back in the den until the snow melts. 😁

Roasted coffee and picked up sticks yesterday. Creek level has dropped back down so I didn't have to use my tall boots to get across the bridge. Wild azaleas are about to bloom back in the woods.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,932  
Ditto on wngspd weather, and forecast. 26 outside and may touch 60.

Road trip today. Heading out shortly.

Need to play pickup sticks soon. Piles are getting large.

Hope all have a great start to the work week. Be safe.

No Northern Lights from my POV this AM. There was chatter that they could be visible today.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,933  
good morning all
should be a nice sunny day in the low 50's today, pretty much that way all week.

today I will likely fire up the lawn mower primarily to suck up last of leaves and some onion grass.
though it might be still too wet in the back.
will need to do a service on the mower first, change oil, lube, etc.
then I'm going to reorganize greenhouse, get the extra shelving in there, and then move most of this mess out of
my living room. Hopefully the cold weather is behind us.

nice Worm Moon Ron.

headed downtown this morning to buy lottery tickets, might get a can of propane filled.
I'm sure there's something at TSC that will interest me. I need to get a big bag of potting soil to
plant most of the flowers I'm keeping. Yesterday I went through some of my old pots, cleaned out the dead junk,
got them ready for planting. Found four where the mums were still alive from last year, will wait to see if they come back, assume they will.

hope you all have a good Monday.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,934  
29 this morning high of 60 today. Here is local moon picture last night. Prayers for all our Country IMG_1170.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,935  
Good morning, the low is 25°F and going to 46°F. Wind E 14 mph. 60% chance of flurries.
So far none of the storm has touched me, but I think that will change. I am hoping that we warm up enough that it comes down as rain.

April fools day 1967 Canada switched from a reasonable system (standard British system of measurement) to Metric. I refuse to change. I was educated in the British system and at 77 years of age I will NEVER change. You can try to explain to me how water boils at 100C (212°F), freezing is at 0C (32°F) and yet -40C is the same as -40°F. It just doesn't make any logical sense to me.
I can switch back and forth miles/hour to kms/hour. Over the years I have taught myself how to switch from Imperial gallons to U.S. gallons to Litres. Kilograms to pounds is fairly easy.
Check this out, although there were lots of errors by the company, the switchover from Imperial to Metric can still be blamed.
Gimli Glider - Wikipedia

My only job for today is to move a downed tree back into the bush. If I don't do it maybe junior will.

Have a safe day all

/ Good morning!!!! #187,936  
29 this morning high of 60 today. Here is local moon picture last night. Prayers for all our CountryView attachment 858947
nice moon pic Buppies. If you zoom in
you are reminded how bright the moon is.
Considering it has no light of its own, and all that light is reflected,
also reminds you how powerful our sun is.
When the afternoon sun has come through the kitchen window
over the sink and the metal sink is warm from the sun, lot of heat getting through.

Am also reminded of it every time I go to the dermatologist...

/ Good morning!!!! #187,937  
12F clear sunny say upper 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time.
Plans for today...trip to town for critter food,clear snow from back walkway and entrance and putter.

Enjoy your day all.

Brightness of last night moon against snow one could see long ways.

Attachments

• 3-25-24.JPG
    3-25-24.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
   / Good morning!!!! #187,939  
Waiting on coffee to finish brewing. 29° with clear skies this morning. Heading to 57° with partly cloudy skies. Did some clean up in pole barn. Got corner where everything seems to collect cleaned up. Now I need to find a place to put all the stuff I moved out of the corner. Going to work on neighbors pile of Limbs today. Chipper is ready to get job done.
March Full Worm Moon. Took photo at 3 am this morning.
sXrUICR.jpg

Everyone stay safe and well.

Good Morning All.
Nice moon picture.
Maybe the reason for round barns, no place for stuff to accumulate? 😂
My garage is so overrun I don’t know where to start.