Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,651  
Thanks, I went in with the carrot vs the stick, 50 year customer, here were my original expectations, how can we fix this to
meet them. And he did a reasonable job at it. Too bad they aren't a company store despite huge Verizon sign outside.

lot of running around, glad to be home, food shopping done

still having electronic challenges, bought a new answering machine because incoming calls would not activate answering machine.
New one does exactly the same. Has to be operator error. I turned call screening on and off and no combo when dialing in would do more
than play my message, then disconnect the line. I'll try again later

then I'm trying to copy an imbedded URL of a YT video and it won't copy. Says it's copying but nothing when pasting.

stayed cold today despite sunshine and pretty windy earlier.
cold weather ahead for awhile.

have to go out and water the radishes and lettuce seeds. Need to keep them moist.
If your phone is through the cable provider, are they acting as your answering machine?

/ Good morning!!!! #187,653  
You can get tablets with either wifi, or cell service built in. Not sure if ones with cell service also have wifi, i would think they do, then you could run it off the hotspot without paying for another mobile service

My iPad doesn’t have cellular service. I have unlimited data on my iPhone and use it as a hotspot.
Drew, your phone should function the same, making the MI-FI superfluous.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,654  
If your phone is through the cable provider, are they acting as your answering machine?
the call goes through, my recorded message plays, but it then immediately disconnects them.
So the machine engages but won't get beyond announce mode
The old machine worked after I got FIOS. I think...
so the answer Ken is I don't know, but I prefer my own machine, not their online recorder.
I'm going to get my brother to call my home number and see what it does for him.
then I guess I need to call the Ghostbusters.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,655  
My iPad doesn’t have cellular service. I have unlimited data on my iPhone and use it as a hotspot.
Drew, your phone should function the same, making the MI-FI superfluous.
yes, make phone a hotspot.
I've had that hockey puck for 15 years.
always been reliable when the phone sometimes was not
with 5g now, which I also have on my other mifi unit,
eliminating that ten dollar charge would be smart.
but I wasn't that smart today, though I did have the box for it.
my old one is slow and 4G, but then I didn't test this one.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,656  
I get WiFi only iPads. Then run off iPhone hotspot or my Mobley if away from house.
I took my Mobley and tiny router to Hawaii and used it. Normally I take a better router, but I managed with the little one just plug in and connect the two. unlimited on the mobley where as my phone plan has a limit
IMG_4444.jpeg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,660  
Got my ancestor board and history timeline all ready for the party. History shows father and mother lineage back to 1700s. Hope someone looks at it. I put one intentional mistake, but I’m sure many others. The history one is over 4 ft long, with pretty small print.
Had white chili for supper, aka spicy bean soup.