Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #187,392  
Good morning, the low is 35 and going to a high of 48°F. Wind ENE 8 mph. Sunny!

Today is dump/town run. After that I think I will gather up the wood and brackets for a sliding storm/screen door for the front. I have the track and rollers already.
I certainly do NOT want to come home in the fall to a house full of flies. We've been fighting them all winter long. Sure, it is nice to leave the windows and doors open in the hot weather, but it is a good way for the bugs to come inside. I can't use chemical warfare, it will kill the cats. I've found that rubbing alcohol/water/dawn soap is a good combination to kill them. I use that in combination with D-earth in their litter boxes.

Time for breakfast and get on with my day.

Stay safe and healthy all

/ Good morning!!!! #187,393  
good morning all
pleased to see forecast is for 75 in sun and clouds today, should be lovely.
big morning for me, scraping off the beard for the season.
no choice, seeing dermatologist next week and getting beard off is a must.
I've already had one melanoma under my chin, not taking chances on another.
besides it's getting warmer out, my beard is just an LL Bean fleece for my face.

going to a friends for lunch who is a lifelong ceramic artist, and will come home with some small pots
for flowers. In return, I give her flowers. She likes to remind me she held me as a baby in her arms so we go way back.
one of those flowers will be for my MIL I see tomorrow, something for window sill in nursing home.

this afternoon, going to get some good exercise and wash the rv.
daffodils are finally blooming in my front garden, the early ones, but many more to come.
lenten rose are very happy and tulips are starting to pop up. A fun time of year.

Buppies, glad you are feeling better. Make the most of the good days.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,394  
45 outside this AM. Heading to upper 70's. The warm weather has super charged the grasses. Actually thought about spot mowing around the house yesterday. Then I got better. LOL. Soon...

Need to do some errands today. Not much else on the agenda. Been resting my back these past few days.

Hope all have a great day. Be safe.

/ Good morning!!!! #187,395  
Good day !

I call this weather "neutral". Not warm, not cold, ~ +5 C. Not sunny, not really cloudy. Sky are grey, but not raining

~~~~~~~~~~

Busy days, huh... Lot of things going on at work. Customers start to wake up. Nice

School kids has holidays this week. boys today have friendly game. VS state #1 team ...
Second daughter is at office, helping with documents and cleaning

~~~~~~~~~~'

Fingers slipped, ordered Mod3. ;) Car already is in stock at the Netherlands

~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's dry enough in my landing, so firewood time at weekend. have to get trailer and drive tractor there. Hope no more snow, so tractor might stay at "rancho" \

~~~~~~~~~'

Happy BD Drew !

I am glad for you Buppies ! Great news indeed

~~~~~~~~~~

That's about it. Enjoy !

/ Good morning!!!! #187,396  
good morning, 45 going to 73 today

Buppies very good news

did some more clean up of the lower barn. Looks like a good area for moving down welding and metal working equipment since it has the space and a window where I can connect a blower unit from a dismantled furnace for ventilation. The stone walls and concrete floor lowers any fire risk. The wall at the entrance have some posts that needs replacement so will work on that first

Flowers like the warmer weather

Attachments

• IMG_3325.JPG
    IMG_3325.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 35
   / Good morning!!!! #187,398  
morning all, 40 going up to 75 and cloudy.
Going to be a warm one today, then back to the 30's and 40's next week.

Got 2 more loads of scrap down to the cans, only 1 or 2 more loads to go, but need to wait to put in the real trash cans next week.

Went out to dinner, but did not really feel up to it.

My dad can't find or remember when his cruise is, or where it's going :(
With him being on the other coast and only his older brother out there and his girlfriend being so whacky...... my brother is going to try and visit in a month or so and we are trying to plan a trip out there too.

Buppies - good to hear about health, hope the swelling goes down and you can get some rest.

Be well,

20240313_120651.jpg

20240313_120549.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #187,399  
Good morning,
33° now, highs in the upper 50’s and a mix of sun/clouds today. Winds NNE 5-10 mph, maybe some rain overnight.

Nice ride and lunch yesterday, headed to the coast to a favorite restaurant for seafood. Good feed, wife got haddock I went for scallops.
Had to make a couple of detours, still cleaning up after the last few storms hit the coast hard.

Probably play pickup sticks again this morning, it's starting to grow old, but at least I still can 👍.
This afternoon is up for grabs, no real plans for now.

Enjoy your day everyone
Stay safe and healthy

/ Good morning!!!! #187,400  
Good morning! 71˚F heading to 79 with cloudy skies and 55% chance of possible rain this afternoon which we need very badly.
If it is dry this morning I can mow/bag the leaves that are falling like crazy from the live Oak in the front yard.
Potatoes are between 1" - 4" high and all but 5 are up.

Waiting for a call from CPA about picking up completed Estate taxes and Mom's final return.

Looks like we might have another influx of immigrants from California as a surcharge is added to their electric bill based on their income.

I was thinking there is no way that will work except if they charge everybody the max surcharge unless you can prove otherwise then the citizens would gladly voluntarily submit proof of their income to receive a reduced surcharge.