Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,881  
Nice day here in SW MI. Mid 40's going to mid 60's. I get to clean out our basement of all the crap we don't use anymore.

Also last game of the season for my daughter's hockey team. She broke her stick in yesterday's game so wife and kid left early to hopefully buy her a new one since her back up stick is a little short. Basketball is cheaper.....

/ Good morning!!!! #186,882  
Joel, a hockey stick is like a boat propeller, you never ding them til you use them...hope she got a good
wack in anyway.

ok, off in rv, let's see what kind of adventure I can get into.
studied the potholes on this past trip, roads have mostly dried off.
need to get gas and gas.
then I'll be full of gas
yes, how normal...

/ Good morning!!!! #186,883  
Joel, a hockey stick is like a boat propeller, you never ding them til you use them...hope she got a good
wack in anyway.

ok, off in rv, let's see what kind of adventure I can get into.
studied the potholes on this past trip, roads have mostly dried off.
need to get gas and gas.
then I'll be full of gas
yes, how normal...
It was a good battle. She doesn't take crap from the boys, she got 2 minutes in the box for it.
26355.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,884  
The juice came back on 20 minutes ago. It took the two of us 1 hour and 15 minutes to run the 14/2 wire through all the trusses (I have a truss floor in this place) to the north wall. Two wires. All I need to do to power the outlet when I get it is turn the breakers on. That will be the 'moment of truth'. I know I wired it right.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,885  
60 deg here.
not supposed to hit below freezing in the 10 day forecast.

Watched service online. Son said at one point FB complained about copyright on our singing, yet we have a copyright license to broadcast all the songs in our book. I didn't notice a drop when watching it.

They will bring me home some lunch from the italian place.

Tiger upset a whole bowl of water on the kitchen floor that I had to wipe up. That didn't help me feel any better. I think my light headedness is caused from being stopped up...

Glad popg had good flight to Pontiac yesterday. My Great Aunt and Uncle lived there from 1940s till he died in 1991. Worked in the auto industry. They were snowbirds in Daytona Beach after he retired. In the 60's they would come visit us and I have pictures with them when I was young. In 1979 i visited them in Daytona. I went to his funeral up near Pontiac. Their daughter lived up there and passed away about 10 yrs ago, and I got a few dollars from the estate. Here's a picture with me with my Great Aunt at a long gone covered bridge in 1966, and one of him and I at a church cemetery overlooking the Ohio river in the background.
19660322_SycamoreValleyBridge_0001.jpg

196610xx_BaptistRidgeCemetary.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,886  
65°F and .01 inches rain.

Not raining right now but forecast is 82% chance. Good chance it starts before I finish coffee. That would dash my hopes for another good day mowing.

So likely a combination of piddling around inside mixed with energy conservation.

Prayer for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #186,887  
57F and partly cloudy, calling for a high of 62F for the day. Sun finally peeked out after being overcast this morning.

Woman off with neighbor to visit a former neighbor who moved back into the city after her husband passed. She's been undergoing treatment for cancer and had a pretty rough time of it but seems to be doing better now.

I just ran the garage door up to let the warm air in.

Need to schedule electric bill which came in mail yesterday for payment.

Hopper feeder at least is due for a refill.

Probably get back to working on the wiring in the garage today since it's nice out.

Woman's Hibiscus could stand to be repotted so might tackle that plus some further straightening up and cleaning as well.

Then get get back to bathroom renos later maybe after the sun goes down.

Only one more week until Daylight Savings Time kicks in ... (y)

And little under two until the start of Spring ... :love:

Hope everyone is having a fairly decent Sunday.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,888  
I had a kidney stone removal in Sydney back in 68. They use some sort of extraction basket routed thru existing opening, non surgical. Done in hospital. I thought all those cute nurses were Nuns. My bad, their caps/uniforms thru me off.

Last edited:
   / Good morning!!!! #186,889  
the entire family is out sunning, their day at the beach.
and like folks with no tan, first day out has to be a short one.
interesting that second and following leaves on a cucumber plant
are rough edged while the first set of leaves are very smooth.
I wonder what adaptation caused that

Part B is inside in the nursery.

Attachments

• IMG_2952.JPG
    IMG_2952.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 65
   / Good morning!!!! #186,890  
good morning

Not much sleep here.
One son developed water in the lungs and was hospitalized
Another son had thoughts of suicide. Was trying to talk to him as long as we could. Hope he got help

Prayers for your sons. TBH, I don’t think I know how to handle the suicide talk. Our granddaughter is in therapy for such thinking, we are clueless.