Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,431  
If you had a full basement would that count in the size limitation. Just curious about how it works. I can put up another building but it is subject to size limitation to avoid the expense of a full building permit

All space counts. Basement and lofts.
This is for an “accessory dwelling” aka in law suite. There are no limitations if I were to build a new house. But doing it as an addition streamlines things.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,432  
I was going to have some guys help me tomorrow to take the cover off the rv
but no go, still too much snow up there. It's melting fast but will be a few more days.
instead, made appt to see Verizon phone guy in Lahaska at 10am tomorrow, likely to get an
I15 pro. Not the max. Not sure about internal storage as I'm roped into using Icloud or whatever it is.
you don't want to pay twice...

currently I have a model 12, am guessing the new one is a little larger.
I use it as a phone, not an internet device, though I guess I'll get dragged into that
somewhat kicking and screaming. I'm told I should be streaming free music off my phone into the car
and rv. Ok. Actually I'm a Sirius XM guy, like my six presents and happily zip around in them.
And I pay for that in the car, not the rv.
Since I have wifi in the rv, not hard for me to log in to Pandora on my laptop and play free music that way.
not sure I need connectivity with my phone.

I did finally get the password reset on my Iphone, which I have had for years never using the apps,
because now I really need to be able to access Uber for traveling. Never done it, but will try once I get a new phone.
actually got the app up on this one. They keep offering me 30 free bucks in food delivery, but then it gets into
more marketing and of course they want money.

pork curry sounds mighty good David.
depends upon the recipe, but you can get a lot of flavor with curry
with not much spice and way less need for all the sugar that is in
normal barbecue sauce. Most barbecue sauce has a lot of sugar in it.
yummy but far from being health food.

good cooks know how to make their own...while I look for the bottle with low sugar

David, I bet using local pineapple juice as part of a barbecue sauce would be good, get your
sweetness from that. Just go over and pick it.
Pineapple has good fiber also I believe.
and I think it tenderizes meat really well.
handy thing to grow!

Curry powders usually consist of turmeric, cumin, ginger, and black pepper.
Turmeric is generally good for you, so is ginger, cumin is a strong flavor,
I'm visualizing/tasting the different flavors and I don't come up with curry...
though I love black pepper so perhaps part of the appeal to me.
there are a wide variety of curries I've never tried. I sure don't like the real hot stuff.

I did almost two whole flats this morning and now my back is unhappy from all the standing and bending over the kitchen sink.
Thankfully completed that without making a big mess, and cleaned it all up.
I vacuum a lot...

with the snow melt safer to walk back to greenhouse
I want a sunny 50 degree day so I can take trays of flowers outside to lay flat on
my portable flower holder aka trailer. I think they need more sun
I guess I am rather cheap, my last phone is a Motorola G Power that I bought straight from Motorola for about $300,

/ Good morning!!!! #186,433  
Popgadget, I thought the Blues Bros had come back! Had to crank that up.
First I was looking for you...then saw it was recorded 10 years ago.

Scott, patience Grasshopper, let the wood warm up... ;)

I'm off to Tractor Supply with my propane tank. Up 413 to Stump Road (always liked that name)
and over to rt 611 aka Easton Highway to the big white and red sign. 611 is a bumpy patched concrete road that
will shake your teeth out at times. I'm always glad to get off it, back roads showing some pothole issues now, all normal.
even with deer I will drive at night but when the potholes come out you just can't drive over them without risking 45 series tires.
I usually put my fog lights on going home to highlight the road to better dodge them.

Bill, you plowed so much snow you get to have a whole bunch of energy conservation days.
Had to chuckle a bit at the names of your roads down there.
Seeing as how I life in the Town of Easton here in NY, and we have a Stump Church road.
It has the Stump Church on the road.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,434  
65°F and 0 rain

Long day ahead. Over to Konaside, shopping at Costco then a lunch meeting of the retired military guys.

Won’t get back home until later this afternoon

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day

/ Good morning!!!! #186,435  
Morning all, 38 going up to 42 and cloudy.
Waiting for bed frame to arrive , again.
Got head board assembled last night and ready.

Been building and disassembling the same bed for a week so other projects have lagged.
Hopefully they show up soon as already a bit late.

Be well,
View attachment 854027
Ken, sorry had to chuckle, that bed frame is becoming your version of my plastic mower shed.
Mine never made it up...I'm sure you will persevere.

had an interesting morning, picked up potting soil and propane at TSC, then a peck of apples at the orchard, took two
of those apples next to Verizon, gave them to the guy after he eagerly helped me. It went easily. Never quickly...
I figured I'd get stuck in the 7 bucks a month upgrade, that's what I researched online. Hmmm, seems my 12 is worth less than a 13 so
now he's talking 15 a month for three years. Current phone four years old. I start to hem and haw and
he saved the day by saying, but wait, this is a bundle, and out comes a brand new Ipad 10.2 64GB in silver. 2021 model.
ahhhh, they are giving away the old stuff, smart.

so I get a sort of new 470 dollar Ipad I didn't need or want, and a brand new uprated MIFI hockey puck, which I did need, worth 130, free.
600 bucks worth of inflated value intentionally designed to keep me signed up for the big money maker, the monthly fee.
I have FIOS also. At least I got rid of Comcast.

this new phone is such a wonderful example of where free stuff isn't free.
at full list price this was a wonderful deal and they sure want me to think so.
Remember when banks used to give out toasters and stuff if you opened an account?

The camera lens look larger and more capable, but I'm finding high rez pics require a lot of fiddling before you can even send
them to someone. Reminds me I have to go in and do all the camera settings, set it at 8mb.
that means I can send three pictures to most folks. TBN seems to have an endless appetite for pics.
this site gobbles up my pics with no problems, I wonder if they counted how many photos member posted?

so far I have never encountered any picture I have posted here winding up somewhere it shouldn't.
That's a big relief and means someone is minding the store. Thank you Muhammad.
This is my only social media and happy to keep it that way. Bad enough Google seems to follow me around.
The ads here often track what I've been looking at elsewhere.

I need to give that Ipad to a little one. I don't need another gizmo.
I'm afraid all my little relatives already have them...everyone is so wired today

do you remember Buck Rogers on his phone?
Come in Mars. Come in Mars.

we've come a long way baby

/ Good morning!!!! #186,436  
Need to do a costco run, but neither of us feel like it. I might go later anyways, coughing has reduced. it's always worse in the morning and evening.
other than that, 46deg and sunshine.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,437  
Ron, tapping along and I can certainly say
none of my ex's live in Texas

wonderful music
the YT video in the background is all farming stuff, lot of fertilizing videos

but my little plants beckon
get me out of here
I want the big boy's pot

/ Good morning!!!! #186,438  
Had to chuckle a bit at the names of your roads down there.
Seeing as how I life in the Town of Easton here in NY, and we have a Stump Church road.
It has the Stump Church on the road.
Big Bone Lick State Park in Kentucky comes to mind.