Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,451  
Well made a Costco run. Wished I hadn't. Between not feeling good, it being packed, no parking, and the stupidest thing I heard all day, I managed to get there, get some food and groceries, and get home without killing anyone. But nothing to snack on, and now i'm sitting here hungry, wished I stopped for a chick fila sandwich.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,452  
I use the photo app to import to windows. 🪟 some of my Hawai’i pics though, ended up with wrong time, but it appears to be a phone issue. For example, was taking photos at Pearl Harbor, some got timestamped 3 hrs later than others taken the same timeframe. It happened several times over several days.
The iPhone app has a way to modify the time on the picture, and I had to manually set some photos to the correct time.
Don’t know if this was an update fail or what. The phone did another update last night.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,455  
is there a way to transfer pics from your phone to your pc without a cable?
oh dear, I have to ask...
is there an app for that?
On iphone... finder. And third party apps.. wifi xfers.
On androids...Filemaker plus... wifi xfers.
The pc just needs to share the location.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,456  
GD is in drama classes in HS and next performance is Sister Act. She has a great group of friends she performs with and they helped each other getting over the recent suicide of class mate
There are so many benefits to this including increased self confidence performing in front of a large audience and many others
When we had her live with us when little we had her in a children's play and that love for acting has endured. A couple of pics below from that time where she is hamming it up that you may enjoy.

IMG_0422.JPG
IMG_0423.JPG
IMG_0421.JPG

/ Good morning!!!! #186,458  
had a nice visit with my brother and came home to utter frustration.
went to change the propane bottle on greenhouse heater and it refused to light the burner even after pilot was on.
as soon as I lifted the pilot button would cut off all the gas. I must have tried for fifteen minutes and gave up.
of course forecast for tonight is 19 degrees.
So....
twenty minutes later all the flowers taken out of greenhouse and piled on living room floor.
will deal with it tomorrow.

operating the RTV very important Frits (y)