Good morning!!!!

/ Good morning!!!! #186,271  
good morning all
should be a nice sunny day here in Milton DE

had a nice dinner in Rehobeth at long standing restaurant that has prime rib special for 20 bucks every Monday night. Tuesday night are burgers for 8 bucks. They keep very busy, even off season.
Prime rib a little fatty but good.

my friends and I sat in front of this laptop for several hours yesterday reviewing my route, and I took a lot of notes.
one change will be that I want to go up the Mississippi River from St Louis for awhile, not just go straight West.
We also talked a lot about the Badlands and what to see/where to go. Found a nice route with lots of scenic overlooks.

looks like several folks sure need to feel better.

well I learned something this morning, folks like to have a rusty look building? never would have thought that.

enjoying cup of coffee and home made muffin.
back is not good, ever since I shoveled that snow, some pains down legs, not a good indicator. I'm trying to be "good" and hopefully this too shall pass.
part of problem is my friend's guest bedroom has a super soft mattress I'm just not used to. Not like I'm going to complain...

have a great day gentlemen.
will have a nice breakfast here with some gourmet food my friends will make, they always do something worthy of Bon Appetit. They simply love complex recipes, total opposite of me, I just wing it

after breakfast heading home, about three hours, and hope everything is alive in greenhouse. 20 degrees there this morning, if heater not working, will be a wake when I get home

/ Good morning!!!! #186,272  
Good morning! 61˚F heading to the mid 70s, South wind partly cloudy skies.

Yesterdays first day of Shoulder PT went well, not sore today, but it was a little unnerving as BOE (Brother of Egor) rotated my shoulder and there was a loud click every 5˚. It wasn't painful it just felt like I was a come-a-long winding up clicking away.

My ALS presentation consisted of a few new signs which I had to finger spell, but the class figured it out - the story on planting potatoes.

Today is one of the warmer days this winter so we are going on a hike in the new park that I have been working on since 2019 - River Ranch. This will be the first time my wife has been there and I can show her all the trails I worked on. It will be interesting to see if any of the cedars grew back. There are no flowers blooming, still too early, but since it is such a warm day the rattlesnakes will be out, maybe I can get a pic.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,274  
15F clear sky upper 30's for high.

Outside chores done E muffin time. :)
Plans for today...2 stops in town for critter food,restack wood in basement for the Mrs.,doing some puttering.

Enjoy your day all.

/ Good morning!!!! #186,276  
28 high in 50s broken record. Lots of stuff to fill out for surgery MyChart sends two to three things a day. Son went quail hunting in SC Monday and Tuesday five birds total first time ever shooting a gun

Prayers for all under the weather

I was always told to heal ones heart over loss of pet get another one.

Wife still having issues some old some new. Prayers help

Riptides hope daughter made it home safe

Prayers for all our Country

/ Good morning!!!! #186,277  
D's next trip is to Colombia. Not very safe for sure with State department warnings about travel.
Had work there years ago. Gilberto local hire was subject to truck bomb explosion but survived. Good man moved him up to a project in Mexico.
She had a couple of fund raising trips in the past to Honduras for malnutrition and starvation of children. Not very safe either

/ Good morning!!!! #186,278  
Morning all, 25 going to 44 and cloudy.
Spent a few hours assembling bed frame yesterday, only to find out one of the core pieces was not delivered.
Ikea is refunding shipping costs and wife will pick up part later today. Good service on the phone, looks like it was somewhere on the delivery truck.
Without that piece could not put in slats/mattress.
Today build out drawers and start headrest.
Son did help on build until he had to leave for band rehearsal.

Since they is a window on that wall, will need to make a frame to mount the bookshelf part of the headrest. Since this will be behind the headrest, probably just 2x4s which can later be unmounted from the wall.

No Skoda here Helo, never seem to have made it across the pond.

Prayers sent Buppies.

Be well,
20240220_185935.jpg

/ Good morning!!!! #186,279  
61°F and .02 inches rain.

Sophie wanted to run the gas fireplace yesterday morning, not something we do often. Good Pilot but main burner didn’t light., unless I fiddled with the control box. New box on order.

Got most of the fuel lines replaced on the Scag. The fuel pump ports are oriented differently resulting in sharper bends. I may just clean up and use the old pump.

Rebuilt starter ready to be picked up.

Prayers for all
Be safe
Have a great day